OT: Rabbits

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

So I layed a bunch of sod. Within 2 hours there was a bunny on it. Next night 2. A few nights later, 4. A few nights later, more than 10.

Don't know what the {censored} to do. They are eating my grass. Wife will commit murder if I start picking em off with a pellet gun, as they are "too cute". SHould I just leave them be?

There is chicken wire around the base of my fence, but they are still getting through.

Help

:mad:

• Members

Nip it in the bud, or next thing you know Thumper will be there drinking your beer...
:mad:

Hahaha!

You could try mothballs, or borrow a friends really big dog and have him mark the fence for you. (Chances are the dog will do more damage than the rabbit though.) Another idea is to leave rabbit food pellets on the outside of the fence. If they can get a good meal without any effort they'll go for it.

• Members

Next time you shave your pubes, put them in a bag and nail them with 2 (VERY IMPORTANT) nails to the nearest tree. Make sure to write on the bag your name and how many weeks/months growth it is. Dude just trust me it works.

I've been doing that already, as they told me it would curb my appetitie, and make me smrtr... Now I think you're just lieing to me :cry:

• Members

Hahaha!

You could try mothballs, or borrow a friends really big dog and have him mark the fence for you. (Chances are the dog will do more damage than the rabbit though.) Another idea is to leave rabbit food pellets on the outside of the fence. If they can get a good meal without any effort they'll go for it.

More good ideas.

I could mark the fence myself :idea:

Archived