Beer Snob

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

I am not, but I DO love a nice beer. I've been on an adventure for delicious beers. Lately I have been digging the Belgian beers. I had my first Trappist today, and it was delicious (La Trappe Isid'or). Others I have enjoyed were Tippels. Affligem makes a good one, and I had a special dark one yesterday (the name escapes me)

Others?

• Members

This is one of the best ales I've ever had.

image001.jpg

The Trader Joe's 2009 Vintage Ale is pretty good, too.

MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even have a Piratt glass! It's so purdy.

Too bad no one uses my beer thread anymore. :cry:

ETA-just saw your edit, the TJ's Vintage is great. YUM. :love:

• Members

Since when I do drink, I mix booze, I never had the oppertunity to sniff beer corks. Although I did go through a 40's stage back in the 90's... until it got to the point of not being able to catch a buzz because my guts hurt too bad from the crap, and I couldn't finish my jug.

• Members

I bought the Piraat Ale for TLAP Day but didn't drink it until last weekend. I'm jealous of your glass.
:love:

If you like the Piraat, you'd probably like this:

Chouffe Tripel. I got it at TJ's today, and really only looked twice because of the cute elf on the bottle. Then I read the description.

I bought my glass on ebay, here.

• Members

We could do that. I'd have to do some research into what you have available and what I could get you that would blow your socks off.

Yeah, we had to do some research, too. It was cool, but I wish I was able to send much more than we did. I think we did a 15 dollar limit. If you wanna do it, PM me or SA and we'll discuss :thu:

Archived