STEAM users - BIOSHOCK

lug

• Members

I really enjoyed playing Bioshock but for some reason this game was way, way overhyped when it got out.

It didn't bring anything new regarding technique or gameplay, whatever people may have said. It was called the adult age of gaming of over bull{censored} like that.

Hello, it's just your basic 1st person shooter. They give you a hint of adventure but basically it's a linear 3D shooter with cool graphics, a nice story and a good ambience. Well worth the $4.95 but not the future of gaming.

• Members

This was my first/only PS3 title for awhile... I loved it. Would buy it on Steam if I didn't have it already.

I'm still waiting for goddamn Portal to go on sale. God I want that game, but I refuse to pay $20 for it.

• Members

If you have them it means that you paid more already than if you had bought the box new in the first place.

Just get them and give the ones you have already to somebody who doesn't.

Nope! I bought HL2 when it first came out, got all the add-ons for free somehow from Steam, and bought TF2 for $2.49 when it was on sale a few months ago. So yeah, I don't feel like paying for the orange box.

Archived