What do you call someone with 2 camaros?

ec437

• Members

Like I siad. supras CAN be fast. Most of them aren't. Becuase the engines have such peaky output curves. They tend to be slower for a given output then a comparable V8 engine.Power under the curve.

the camaro I am reffering to should run 9.00's at 160+. It runs on pump fuel to unlike the supras that fast.

yerp. i'm not a huge fan o driving fast anymore. must be my old age. :facepalm::p

give me a car that claims 100+ miles per gallon and i get dreamy.

or the Tesla which is an electric sports car with a flat torque curve (aka: it has all it's power across all RPM)

http://www.teslamotors.com/performance/acceleration_and_torque.php

check that out.. it's dreamy to have 300lb-ft at 1 RPM...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The red head is fond of them, but she's taken.

Your best bet is the DJ.

Good call. The salon girl is probably too used to pretty people and I would fail in comparison. The DJ is musically and that will be right up my alley.

Woohoo! Canadian rejection here I come. :D :D

• Members
Good call. The salon girl is probably too used to pretty people and I would fail in comparison. The DJ is musically and that will be right up my alley.

Woohoo! Canadian rejection here I come.
:D
:D

Haha. :D.

Aw, then you'd have to go back to your impossibly hot girlfriend. Poor bastard.

• Members

after reading the thread:

Yeah? Well, go get a _____! It's a completely different type of car, in a different weight class with a completely differently engineered engine/trans combo...it should be a great internet pissing contest.

• Members

Yeah? Well, go get a _____! It's a
completely different
type of car, in a different weight class with a completely differently engineered engine/trans combo...it should be a great internet pissing contest.

ssshhh sssshhhh

You're ruining the fun!

• Members
Oh my. I don't want a chick who can out-man me

Sounds to me like you've sworn off women altogether with that statement.

...btw, Seriolus Sam HD is under $7 on STEAM and is an old-school blast with up to date graphics. Great early co-op player......if you are man enough :D

• Members
Yeah yeah?! Well my car almost makes hiway speed! Take that ya moddin' bastards! Feel the rath of my Plymouth Cranbrook!!!!

rawr.

4847_102854884975_521444975_2788900.jpg

That sick. I love that thing. Remind me of my buddys desoto of similar vintage. Baddass car. Looks killer just sitting still.

Nice ride.

• Members
yerp. i'm not a huge fan o driving fast anymore. must be my old age.
:facepalm::p

give me a car that claims 100+ miles per gallon and i get dreamy.

or the Tesla which is an electric sports car with a flat torque curve (aka: it has all it's power across all RPM)

http://www.teslamotors.com/performance/acceleration_and_torque.php

check that out.. it's dreamy to have 300lb-ft at 1 RPM...

Oh dude. Electric cars offer so much potential in terms of performance.

the reason cars get worse fuel economy then they did 10 years ago is wieght and aerodynamics. 10-15 years ago cars didn;t wiegh as much and they had much slicker "although admitedaly ugly" styling.

1996 chevy lumina. 20 city 28 highway

2003 chevy malibu 16 city 22 highway.

Owned both. I though it was rediculous.

On the note of the Tesla. That really show cases exactly what a electric car COULD be like. the primary limiting factory still is battery technology.

the future is comming. Been going to college course for electric motors and systems control trying to get ahead of the curve.

• Members

Yeah? Well, go get a _____! It's a
completely different
type of car, in a different weight class with a completely differently engineered engine/trans combo...it should be a great internet pissing contest.

Yeah. Nobody ever race disimilar brands of cars. Thats completely unheard of. :facepalm:

• Members
If I'm going to be modding a car for HP it's going to be a supra. 1200+ HP.

Unfortunately I have to say that I was beat by a supra>> '84?? once .

I had a 65 Chevelle small block moderately worked. I didnt get fully off the clutch and that mother f***er was gone. all I saw were tail lights....

:cry:

• Members
Unfortunately I have to say that I was beat by a supra>> '84?? once .

I had a 65 Chevelle small block moderately worked. I didnt get fully off the clutch and that mother f***er was gone. all I saw were tail lights....

:cry:

Boxy or bubble body style. Supra's done right can be very fast. the number of properly built supras. Thats really really small.

• Members

Your smoking crack. I drive it 500 miles a week and cruise it all over the tristate area.

I'm not saying your car can't be driven around town...at some kind of manageable speed.

I'm taking a friendly shot at your example of a ultra high hp camaro being an impressive "fast" car. There is fast and there is fast and putting tons of power in a camaro creates a very narrow window of usability. Sure in a straight line/drag strip you'll perform well. But try taking it out on a road course and keep up with a car with half the horsepower built at half the cost and you'll be embarrassed.

I won't be on the brakes until much later/deeper into the turn than you will, much faster through the turns than you and on the throttle quicker coming out of the turns than you and stable up to 200 mph for as long as I have fuel. I'll take the near 1 second loss to you in the 1/4 mile on a strip everyday knowing I've got your number on virtually every other surface all day everyday....

I've got a 7.2 pound per horsepower ratio in a super comfortable leather cockpit, autobahn burning well balanced well suspended machine putting 500 horses to the ground. It's a little different kind of 'fast' for a lot less $.

Just a little smack talk from the bigger isn't always better side of the street ;)

• Members
I'm not saying your car can't be driven around town...at some kind of manageable speed.

I'm taking a friendly shot at your example of a ultra high hp camaro being an impressive "fast" car. There is fast and there is fast and putting tons of power in a camaro creates a very narrow window of usability. Sure in a straight line/drag strip you'll perform well. But try taking it out on a road course and keep up with a car with half the horsepower built at half the cost and you'll be embarrassed.

I'll be on the brakes much deeper into the turn than you will, much faster through the turns than you and on the throttle quicker coming out of the turns than you and stable up to 200 mph for as long as I have fuel. I'll take the near 1 second loss to you in the 1/4 mile on a strip everyday knowing I've got your number on virtually every other surface all day everyday....

I've got a 7.2 pound per horsepower ratio in a super comfortable leather cockpit, autobahn burning well balanced well suspended machine putting 500 horses to the ground. It's a little different kind of 'fast' for a lot less $.

Just a little smack talk from the bigger isn't always better side of the street
;)

I think your a bit deluded.

Archived