What do you call someone with 2 camaros?

ec437

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

someone who has never had a FAST car always says this. But take a ride in a 900hp turbo charged camaro. that opinion usually changes.

I hope you aren't planning to drive that anywhere except carefully in straight line on a dragstrip!

If not I'll take my 22 year old, supercharged, 500 hp, Porsche 928 and own that turbocamarodeathtrap on the track and in the ladies eyes as well....and it cost less than the camaro before you even started to modify it! :cool:

• Members

So I spent all day yesterday driving a brand new Camaro around southern Cali. Two words- It sucks! It looks cool as hell, but has zero, and I literally mean zero rear and side visibility. You cannot see anything when merging lanes, and it's really nervewrecking to drive because of it. The panal is a joke. The instruments and control layout is so bad it can't be for real! This one is the small engine rental, so obviously it's low on power and accelleration. The body roll is so bad it throws itself all over the road in twisty or sudden corners. It handles no better than a 70's Caprice. The biggest WTF moment was seeing the trunk. You just can't believe how retarded small the opening is. It looks like a submarine hatch sitting on top or the rear end. Seriously stupid. This car I really wanted to like, but it drives like {censored}, has dangerously little visibility, a joke interior and several other problems. I'd call someone with two of these a brain dead retard...

• Members
So I spent all day yesterday driving a brand new Camaro around southern Cali. Two words- It sucks! It looks cool as hell, but has zero, and I literally mean zero rear and side visibility. You cannot see anything when merging lanes, and it's really nervewrecking to drive because of it. The panal is a joke. The instruments and control layout is so bad it can't be for real! This one is the small engine rental, so obviously it's low on power and accelleration. The body roll is so bad it throws itself all over the road in twisty or sudden corners. It handles no better than a 70's Caprice. The biggest WTF moment was seeing the trunk. You just can't believe how retarded small the opening is. It looks like a submarine hatch sitting on top or the rear end. Seriously stupid. This car I really wanted to like, but it drives like {censored}, has dangerously little visibility, a joke interior and several other problems. I'd call someone with two of these a brain dead retard...

That makes me very sad. :( :( :( :(

I haven't had a chance to drive one yet, but it was my planned next car... Crappy visibility is nothing new on Camaros :D The rest is concerning though.

• Members

The {censored} visibility was a shock, it's the worst I've ever seen in any car. Merging lanes you have only the mirrors to see. Trying to look back is useless since the roof pillars makes you completely blind to the sides. It's just dangerous. I really was dissappointed, because it looks really cool.

• Members

9.81s @ 153MPH.

Now before ya get huffy, I'm not a Supra fan. But that's not even the fastest one on the first page of YT's I found. And it's streetable.

So yeah, they can be made fast, but hey.. you're still drivin' a Supra.

I'll take MPG over MPH any day of the week in this economy.

There's also a lot of videos of supras in the low to mid 8s too. Not sure if they streetable or not. lol

• Members

Oh, and for you guys with your 900/1000 hp cars... My buddy spent probably less then you would on those builds for his jet dragster. He also just made his first 300mph 1/4 mi pass. Have fun with those little drag wannabe's!

;)

• Members
I hope you aren't planning to drive that anywhere except carefully in straight line on a dragstrip!

If not I'll take my 22 year old, supercharged, 500 hp, Porsche 928 and own that turbocamarodeathtrap on the track and in the ladies eyes as well....and it cost less than the camaro before you even started to modify it!
:cool:

Your smoking crack. I drive it 500 miles a week and cruise it all over the tristate area.

• Members

9.81s @ 153MPH.

Now before ya get huffy, I'm not a Supra fan. But that's not even the fastest one on the first page of YT's I found. And it's streetable.

So yeah, they can be made fast, but hey.. you're still drivin' a Supra.

I'll take MPG over MPH any day of the week in this economy.

Like I siad. supras CAN be fast. Most of them aren't. Becuase the engines have such peaky output curves. They tend to be slower for a given output then a comparable V8 engine.Power under the curve.

the camaro I am reffering to should run 9.00's at 160+. It runs on pump fuel to unlike the supras that fast.

• Members

My friends and I got to participate in a preproduction drive. We all noted the visibility issues. the pourpusy feeling though ? Not sure what your talking about with the handling. the car the new 2010+ cars hit the skid pad and slamo at numbers far better then the 4th gen 97-02 car and they owned american iron road racing for a long time.

• Members
Oh, and for you guys with your 900/1000 hp cars... My buddy spent probably less then you would on those builds for his jet dragster. He also just made his first 300mph 1/4 mi pass. Have fun with those little drag wannabe's!

;)

I have always wanted to build one of those things. :thu: Rock on.

• Members

The irony!

There's also a lot of videos of supras in the low to mid 8s too. Not sure if they streetable or not. lol

Yes and they are all fielded by professional teams and they make alot more then 1200 hp and they break parts constantly. They also aren't terriably streetable.

But anytime you want that race. I'll bring the big guns. go look at the video link I posted. I build fast cars. It's not like I don't know WTF I am talking about. It is what I do as a profession.

• Members

I suddenly feel a need to come hang out with Sugarskull... Are they taken?
:love:

Only the redhead. The rest are 10 years younger than I am and single.

The extremely petit Italian chick on the left is a DJ, the tough chick is a hotrod mechanic and the blonde bombshell owns a salon. I want to date them. lol.

• Members

Yes and they are all fielded by professional teams and they make alot more then 1200 hp and they break parts constantly. They also aren't terriably streetable.

But anytime you want that race. I'll bring the big guns. go look at the video link I posted. I build fast cars. It's not like I don't know WTF I am talking about. It is what I do as a profession.

I think I'll pass. I'm comfortable with the size of my genitalia so I don't really feel the need to race people on the internet.

• Members

Only the redhead. The rest are 10 years younger than I am and single.

The extremely petit Italian chick on the left is a DJ, the tough chick is a hotrod mechanic and the blonde bombshell owns a salon.
I
want to date them. lol.

Oh my. I will take my chances with the two who aren't hotrod mechanics. I don't want a chick who can out-man me (and hot rod mechanic is a quick way to do that). :D

Do any of them like ugly, overweight, bass playin' nerds?! :love:

• Members
Oh my. I will take my chances with the two who aren't hotrod mechanics. I don't want a chick who can out-man me (and hot rod mechanic is a quick way to do that).
:D

Do any of them like ugly, overweight, bass playin' nerds?!
:love:

The red head is fond of them, but she's taken.

Your best bet is the DJ.

Archived