ugo's Top 50 hottest Sci-Fi girls...

zachoff

• Members
I love Firefly. It's actually one of my favourite shows. I've watched the entire series three times, and the movie Serenity I don't even know how many. I missed it when it was on TV in its original run, which is apparently a good thing because Fox showed everything out of order, but I flipped to Serenity one night by accident on TV and loved it so freakin' much that I went and bought the entire series. Great characters, sometimes hilarious dialogue, good action sequences, some great stories,
and incredibly hot women like Kaylie, Inara, Zoe, and of course River. And let's not forget Saffron who started this conversation...

I'll be in my bunk.

And this right here, is what makes you guys love firefly so much. If it was filled with groesque fat chicks, you guys would change the channel in less than a second, gaurenteed. Not that I hold it against you guys at all, you are guys afterall.:rolleyes:

:D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
And this right here, is what makes you guys love firefly so much. If it was filled with groesque fat chicks, you guys would change the channel in less than a second, gaurenteed. Not that I hold it against you guys at all, you are
guys
afterall.
:rolleyes:

I dunno... I watch The Biggest Loser w/ my g/f sometimes and it's full of fat chicks.

• Members
And this right here, is what makes you guys love firefly so much.

Nope.

If it was filled with groesque fat chicks, you guys would change the channel in less than a second, gaurenteed.

Maybe.

Not that I hold it against you guys at all, you are
guys
afterall.
:rolleyes::D

:mad:

• Members
And this right here, is what makes you guys love firefly so much. If it was filled with groesque fat chicks, you guys would change the channel in less than a second, gaurenteed. Not that I hold it against you guys at all, you are
guys
afterall.
:rolleyes:

I can't disagree that the women on those shows aren't part of the attraction, but the show overall is just good old escapist fun. And for the record, my wife loves it just as much as I do and she thinks that Nathan Fillion is one of the hottest men to walk the Earth (or in this case planets other than Earth), so I guess we're even. :)

• Members
I can't disagree that the women on those shows aren't part of the attraction, but the show overall is just good old escapist fun. And for the record, my wife loves it just as much as I do and she thinks that Nathan Fillion is one of the hottest men to walk the Earth (or in this case planets other than Earth), so I guess we're even.
:)

I'm just playing devil's advocate. ;)

I just can't get into the show in general. I have tried though. As for Nathan Fillion, he is a big would not in my books. :idk:

Archived