seriously tempting offer...

mlwarriner

• Members

everything i read says the SBMM basses are less than a gnat's ass from the real thing.

deal or no deal?

I wouldn't do it, personally, because I was definitely UNIMPRESSED with the SBMM bass I picked up. I found it to have a drastically different feel than the typical MM...much like one of the less well made Squires. However, I might be the only one that feels this way, so don't take my word on it.

• Members

I wouldn't do it, personally, because I was definitely UNIMPRESSED with the SBMM bass I picked up. I found it to have a drastically different feel than the typical MM...much like one of the less well made Squires. However, I might be the only one that feels this way, so don't take my word on it.

hmm. honestly - that's the first review i've heard like that. pretty much every other review i've read said they were as close as you can find without the price tag.

:idk:

everyone's opinion deserves being heard :)

• Moderators

hmm. honestly - that's the first review i've heard like that. pretty much every other review i've read said they were as close as you can find without the price tag.

:idk:

everyone's opinion deserves being heard
:)

I've heard mixed reviews. Some say they are a hair apart, others say they are a world apart. I just know I like the Peavey.

• Members

I thought Matt did too, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised he's considering unloading it.
:D

i'm keeping it, for now.

until the right offer happens.

which won't, becuase "the right offer" means someone offering me a bass worth close to a grand in a heads up trade for my bass with a street value (on a damned good day) of about $600.

:D:D

Archived