I wish I went to CPAC this year.

der oxenrig

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off, Glenn Beck proves what a {censored}ing tampon he is on a daily basis, why would someone need a reminder he's giving a speech? He's always giving a {censored}ing speech! I am a sensible american, I belong to no party and my ideals roll with me. That little turd in the OP vid does not represent young america, in fact, he is everything they despise. I'm not talking about the mentally ill people with their parents car keys either, but the working kids in their mid 20's who can't even take time off to vote, becase that is the real world. Take this crap and shove it back up the ass it fell out of. As long as people like that align themselves with ANY party, I will seperate myself from it.

• Members

Of course, people will write it off before they watch it, because he's Glenn Beck.
:rolleyes:

Back when my schedule was different, I used to listen to Glenn Beck everyday. (I am a liberal who listens to conservative talk radio) I thought he was incredibly talented. He often had me laughing out loud.

I really felt he was a dangerous person years ago. He's a perfect storm of charisma, wit, comedy, opportunity, recklessness and crazy. He honestly scares the hell out of me. The way he talks about taking our country back, and those who share his views about it, I fear, could tear this country apart.

Glenn Beck, after all these years, is, to me, an unknown quantity.

• Members

I'm a conservative and I think Glenn Beck is a lightweight and a nut.
There's nothing conservative about him. He's a hysterical religious kook alchoholic mental case. There's nothing conservative about emotional and mental instability - I don't care what his policy preferences are or if we happen to agree.
All his rantings about eugenics in the progressive era and trying to tie that on modern liberals is embarrasing bull{censored}. Lots of people bought into that at the time and it's a ridiculous stretch to tie it to a current political ideology. Who were his conservatives back then? The losing side of the Scopes monkey trial? Great. Go team.
He's like the book of the month club. He'll spout off on some {censored} he's read in a book he hasn't even finished.

• Moderators

This is flashplayer, so I can't post the utube. If you're a Daily Show fan, this is some funny $hit. Travel to Hawaii RNC to interview members. Preaching frugality...from HAWAII!!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-february-9-2010/rnc-meeting-in-hawaii

Fantastic!

The 4 minute mark is the highlight. Wow. It's the same payoff at the Beck speech, but without taking 22 minutes to get there.

Archived