I wish I went to CPAC this year.

der oxenrig

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe you should read

This guy from newsbusters missed the boat. "I went to the library... books are free." They are not free. They are collections that are constantly growing, and not solely through private donations - as Noel wants people to think. Not to mention the infrastructure! Do you think that the operating cost of every public library is 100% free? My aunt worked in a library for many years, and I guarantee you that she got a regular paycheck - she sure as hell wasn't working for free. Then theres the facilities, the utilities and the upkeep of the stock, etc., etc....

The point of Stewart's statement is that Beck, like many of his conservative cohorts, is a hypocrite. He bemoans the use of tax dollars for public services, all the while using them himself.

• Members

The point of Stewart's statement is that Beck, like many of his conservative cohorts, is a hypocrite. He bemoans the use of tax dollars for public services, all the while using them himself.

And Stewart is using distorted hyperbole to equate opposing taxation that stifles industry, medicare waste and fraud, pension programs that payout 3mil per 100k put in, entitlement programs that promote poverty as the same as opposing the public library. :facepalm:

Please, turn away from the Dark Side.

6a00e008c6b4e58834011278d6c79728a4-400wi

• Members

conservative {censored}head vs liberal {censored}heads...

when will you guys realize we're all being played....

as the brits did when they took much of the world, divide and conquer,

and the american public is divided .....

and thereby conquered

"It is the mark of our whole modern history that the masses are kept quiet with a fight. They are kept quiet by the fight because it is a sham-fight; thus most of us know by this time that the Party System has been popular only in the sense that a football match is popular." - A Short History of England. 156

G.K. Chesterton

Archived