OT: T minus one hour until my interview!

zachoff

• Members

I'm not unemployed right now or anything... Just sick of my ~1hr one way commute and I feel like my skills are sort of stagnating with my current employer. So, I have an interview in Boulder in 1 hour! I'll be so happy if I get to work in Boulder again. :thu:

• Members

Good luck, homez.
:thu:

Doing what, btw?

Building a Javascript API so customers can access data remotely. Pretty fun, actually... I've built localized Javascript frameworks before but this will be the first time it will be be distributed, documented, and supported so I'm pretty darned excited about it.

• Members

Well, I didn't get this job (not enough server admin/architecture experience, which is true) but I have another interview with the same company for another opening a week from Friday so I must've made a decent impression. So, here we go again.

• Members

I have another interview with the same company for another opening a week from Friday so I must've made a decent impression. So, here we go again.

Indeed. If they wanted you bad enough to hook that up for you, there is definitely a reason. :thu:

• Members

Yeah, I interviewed with the VP of development this last go-round and he's the head of another team that does custom web development work and that's basically what I've done forever. Plus they have inter-department foosball tournaments and he wants me on his team. :lol:

Archived