Any Portland forumites need gig photos?

ec437

• Members

You should go to Utah March 31st.
:D

GTG and plenty of pic taking opportunities.
:D

1550 miles round-trip. Let's see... at 20mpg, that's 78 gallons at $2.90/gal that's about $230.

Not bad, actually. I bet bands spend loads more than that on professional photos.

• Members

1550 miles round-trip. Let's see... at 20mpg, that's 78 gallons at $2.90/gal that's about $230.

Not bad, actually. I bet bands spend loads more than that on professional photos.

Ha. Umm, yeah... you have a point there.

Unfortunately, I have like classes and stuff...

• Members

I'm gone from May 4-June 11 but before/after that I'm game
:thu:

Damn! We're doing the "March Of The Lebowski's" again this year at The Bagdad on May 7th... That's a good photo session... Have a house concert scheduled for 4/17, but that may be a bit subdued... Will you still be interested when you get back??

-robert

• Members

Damn! We're doing the "March Of The Lebowski's" again this year at The Bagdad on May 7th... That's a good photo session... Have a house concert scheduled for 4/17, but that may be a bit subdued... Will you still be interested when you get back??

-robert

Shoot. Well I was gonna say yes, but my availability just changed again :(

I heard back today that I've been hired to work as a photographer from June 11-August 20 in Yosemite natl. forest. So, I guess I'm available for the next 6 weeks or so!

(But if you're still interested in September, let me know!)

Archived