4 Basses < $595.00

MTMTEX

• Members

Finally managed to get a pic of the 4 basses I bought with a little Christmas bonus money. From left to right;

Peavey Gbass 180.00

Vantage VS695B 170.00

Aria Pro ll CSB380 130.00

Peavey Foundation 110.00

Total $590.00! :thu:

Wife only finding out about one of them.....priceless...:lol:

100_1156.jpg

100_1155.jpg

• Members

Got your sign the wrong way.

Dammit. Could one of our wonderful mods fix that for me? Also how do you spell that real heavy wood the Vantage is made out of?:lol: Can we get a spell check up in here? :confused:

• Members

Dammit. Could one of our wonderful mods fix that for me? Also how do you spell that real heavy wood the Vantage is made out of?
:lol:
Can we get a spell check up in here?
:confused:

No no no. He meant to do that. He was trying to say that having 4 basses is better than having $595!!! :lol:

• Members

Dammit. Could one of our wonderful mods fix that for me? Also how do you spell that real heavy wood the Vantage is made out of?
Can we get a spell check up in here?
:confused:

:wave:

I"m diggin' that Vantage. It makes me feel warm and tingly inside, like King Kashue does after a good Kash-down. :love:

• Members

In the old days of yore, I could slip in a new guitar and hide it for a while. When wifey found it, I would say "THAT old thing? I've had that for a long time." Problem is, all mine are lefty, and she caught on very quickly to that trick. Same as "holding it for a friend...." A LEFT-HANDED friend? :facepalm:

I married over my head. :p

• Members

In the old days of yore, I could slip in a new guitar and hide it for a while. When wifey found it, I would say "THAT old thing? I've had that for a long time." Problem is, all mine are lefty, and she caught on very quickly to that trick. Same as "holding it for a friend...." A LEFT-HANDED friend?
:facepalm:

I married over my head.
:p

My wife wouldn't know an Alembic from an SX but its the colors that get me busted. When she saw the Gbass she said "hey, when did you get the sparkly one?" :rolleyes:

• Members

BUSTED!!!

My programmed response is always "what? I have had this thing forever." Thats when she gets that disgusted look on her face and we talk about something else.....like my honeydo list. :cry:

Archived