I want a new bass

t3ch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I gotta say i do too. Are they the lecompte basses you spoke of?

I love that 3+1 tuner thing too, im a sucker for those.

Much love on Talkbass for Bud LeCampte if you want to get some independant reviews. I think he's extremely reasonable in his prices for custom built as well.

L-1329 (Persona non grata over on ebassist) also owns 3 of them.

Here are two of his.

LeComptes2.JPG

• Members

Much love on Talkbass for Bud LeCampte if you want to get some independant reviews. I think he's extremely reasonable in his prices for custom built as well.

Here are two of his.

LeComptes2.JPG

Here's his third, a complete custom:

Richthofen8.JPG

• Members

Keep the bass you've got ...and master playing it.

The single most important factor of any bass is the name playing it - not the name on the headstock.

t3ch is already the rawkz0r! Maybe even the rawkz0r squared! :eek:

• Members

Here are two of his.

*snip*

My babies!:love:

Speaking of, when the hell are you finally going to give your fellow Texan some business!:mad:

I think his prices are very reasonable for the basses he builds. I wouldn't ever part with mine, and Bud is just great to work with. Interesting yo put that up today, since today I just got my fretless back from him with his new design neck, and this is the first time I've ever had all three in the same place. Here's the proof.:thu:

LeComptes1.JPG

:love:

• Members

My babies!

Speaking of, when the hell are
you
finally going to give your fellow Texan some business!
:mad:

I think his prices are very reasonable for the basses he builds. I wouldn't ever part with mine, and Bud is just great to work with. Interesting yo put that up today, since today I just got my fretless back from him with his new design neck, and this is the first time I've ever had all three in the same place. Here's the proof.
:thu:

LeComptes1.JPG

I was planning on buying one when we sold our old house. Alas, children eating food & getting fancy-pants schoolin' turned out to be higher on the list than new basses (damm wife! :mad: ). In about 3 years I will be theoretically finished paying for college (4 in college at the moment) and will revisit this fine fine idea then. :D

• Members

In about 3 years I will be theoretically finished paying for college (4 in college at the moment) and will revisit this fine fine idea then.
:D

*sigh* I don't know how much longer I can keep picking up the slack for you, but I guess I can keep trying while you're waiting...

Archived