I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

B-man's in Florida? How do you know these things? He's holding out on me!!! mad.gif

Originally posted by niomosy

Nice to see you pop in Mr Crow wink.gif

Good to see you, too, Zam... lazy bastard just posting on one forum mad.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks, but I'm supposed to be translating way more than 4-5 pgs/day of Serbian economics to meet a Sunday deadline of 38-39 pages. frown.gif

But, the good news, a little bit of translation work is starting to trickle in (not that Serbian stuff, that's thanks to my part-time boss), thanks to a site I signed up on. thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Low Tone

Eventually, we began to have random off topic conversations in the thread that weren't really meaningful enough for their own threads but made for nice idle chatter. Some people hated it. Some people loved it. Some people, like myself, lived for it.

Ain't that the truth. biggrin.gif I first hated it, now I sometimes live for it. biggrin.gif

An amazingly powerful thread, it is. biggrin.gif

The moderators and administration wanted to shut it down but we finally struck a deal so that the thread would be trimmed every 1,000 posts.

... one of the mods decided it was easier to just trim everything but the last few posts and the original first post was lost.

Actually, in point of fact, a former mod was learning to trim things, accidentally cutting off T-40's original post. As a result, thanks to a fellow mod (allan grossman) teasing him about it, we now take time to remind everyone that

bassaussie broke it.

Bonoman started the pic thing. I enjoy those, but not to the exclusion of the chatter.

Every once in a while we had to bitchslap monark110 to post more than a word at a time. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(Just teasin', Clownface!)

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

miscmadprops7jg.jpg

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Mikgag signature props mad.gif

Now THAT'S more like it! Mad props for the... err... mad props tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Zamfir:

Yeah, Bman's the one that started the image posting. A lot of Fark stuff from their Photoshop contests. I guess I've kinda taken over that role while Bman's still on leave. I'd still like to keep the chatter going, though. That's what I like about this thread.

Hell, for a while, this thread was about my only participation on HCBF.

• Members

Hell, for a while, this thread was about my only participation on HCBF.

It's about 70-90% of my participation.

Btw, I had to be very careful not to suggest on ebassist how to solve your whiny Korean problem: namely, pouts are shaped perfectly for one purpose.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

You think Thunderbroom is going to break it ?

Not if *you* train him. wink.gif

But if you want to expose him to bassaussie-type abuse, well, I suppose we MIGHT consider aiding and abetting the hazing of mods. biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

It's about 70-90% of my participation.

Btw, I had to be very careful not to suggest on ebassist how to solve your whiny Korean problem: namely, pouts are shaped perfectly for one purpose.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Believe me, I wouldn't mind doing so to several of those actresses (married man disclaimer) were I single biggrin.gifthumb.gif

• Members

Believe me, I wouldn't mind doing so to several of those actresses (married man disclaimer) were I single biggrin.gifthumb.gif

I actually succeeded with one Korean (married man disclaimer) well before I was married. thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

I actually succeeded with one Korean (married man disclaimer) well before I was married. thumb.gif

I succeeded too... to the one I ended up marrying wink.gif

Only Korean girl I tried, though. They can be some damn ice princesses, though rolleyes.gif