I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by ToeJamFootball

wave.gif

whats your story man, i know you but i dont, are you a prefessor who just cant spell or what??tongue.gif

how long you been playing bass?

No I got that from a cartoon. There was bird called Perfessor. Been playing 34 years. Had a Vox teardrop copy, a '73 fretless Precision, an upright. Now I'm going to try and form a jazz group, maybe blues. I figured I practiced enough so now I have the confidence. Buying an upright again this summer. I jam regularly at blues jams throughout Cleveland.

• Members

sounds cool, i hope to be good enough to play in a jazz groupd one day, yeah i have finished recording with a band Called Jasper, see the other thread about the covers.

we are waiting on $$$ to mix down and master, and another band called Dag Puppet asked me too play bass on their album, and i agreed, it got postponed, casue of our singers honeymoon though.

• Members

sounds cool, i hope to be good enough to play in a jazz groupd one day, yeah i have finished recording with a band Called Jasper, see the other thread about the covers.

we are waiting on $$$ to mix down and master, and another band called Dag Puppet asked me too play bass on their album, and i agreed, it got postponed, casue of our singers honeymoon though.

CD's available?

• Members

soon enough, we are appyling for grants etc.

the demo should be ready soon, it will be a bit to get it to you though smile.gif

i would be honoured (sp.) if you went to the effort though

when the album is all ready we are having a website made, adn i guess we will put a track or two up there, and then have the option to buy online through paypal or something

• Members

soon enough, we are appyling for grants etc.

the demo should be ready soon, it will be a bit to get it to you though smile.gif

i would be honoured (sp.) if you went to the effort though

when the album is all ready we are having a website made, adn i guess we will put a track or two up there, and then have the option to buy online through paypal or something

I'd definately try and order one. Keep me posted.