I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Morning, yes. Good? Not if I'm at work. It's better than most since I won't be at work for 3 weeks starting tomorrow.

The wifey's getting induced tomorrow evening. I have this sneaking suspicion that they might not need to induce. I have a feeling the little one's going to finally give in and do it herself rather than have it done for her. Hell, we went in on a Monday and found out she wasn't turned yet. We set up an appointment for getting her turned on Wednesday. Went in, the little {censored} had already turned. She's stubborn.

Hey, good luck with that! *good vibes to Mrs. Niomosy*

We'll look forward to chatting with you on little sleep. biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

Hey, good luck with that! *good vibes to Mrs. Niomosy*

We'll look forward to chatting with you on little sleep. biggrin.gif

I can be very.... interesting on little sleep tongue.gif

Welp, we're just packing up a few last-minute things like my laptop and such. The mini-van's already loaded up with her stuff, camera, camcorder, stroller, carrier / car seat and some clothes.

I may not post again until we're home with the little one. We'll see! See you all in a day or 3 or 4, depending on how things go wink.gif

wave.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

I can be very.... interesting on little sleep tongue.gif

Welp, we're just packing up a few last-minute things like my laptop and such. The mini-van's already loaded up with her stuff, camera, camcorder, stroller, carrier / car seat and some clothes.

I may not post again until we're home with the little one. We'll see! See you all in a day or 3 or 4, depending on how things go wink.gif

wave.gif

good luck

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

I hear he's a gay cowboy. confused.gif

Hey now. mad.gif

I kept seeing all these references the last few weeks on ebassist re: Brokeback Mountain. Only yesterday did I happen to see part of the film review in the paper. I had no idea it was even a movie. biggrin.gif

In other news, the dern postman showed up like 1.5 hours early on the day I needed to mail a estimated tax payment. mad.gif