I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Hi TK, i have a joke for you..

There was a Mexican reporter at Iraq, covering war and that stuff. One day he mets an Iraqi who played baseball, he was the best, his personal record was like 5 home runs per game, he was great at playing. The reporter calls a friend in Mexico who managed a baseball team, who quickly called the Iraqi baseball player, and asked him to come to Mexico and play in a Mexican team, the Iraqi accepted and went to play his first game against some other team of the Mexican league. he made like 4 homeruns and won the game, after the game he called his wife to see how things were going, and the wife told him ''Well, last night, the grandfather got killed, our daughter got raped yesterday, our son was punched in the face, someone stole our money, every night we must hide of gunfires, we can never sleep, things are getting horrible, and everything is your fault!! you bastard!!. The Iraqi baseball player was surprised with that, and said, ''My fault!? why the hell is this my fault?'' and the wife answered ''yes you was the one of the idea to come to live to Mexico!! mad.gif''

redface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

Mrs. Thumper bought a new sofa for the music room downstairs. We borrowed a neighbor's Mazda pickup (with non-functioning power steering and a five-speed manual slush-box) to pick it up. I hadn't driven a stick in years...facepalm.gif

So we drive for an hour in rush-hour traffic to pick it up.

Me, looking at it: 'Hon, it's not going to fit through the doors...'

Mrs. T: 'Can we try, anyway?'

Me: 'Ah...sure.' facepalm.gif

So another hour drive in rush-hour traffic to get it home. I figure we may as well give it a shot getting it out of the garage and into the house today.

Me, measuring couch and two doorways: 'Hon, there's no way we can get this in the room.'

Mrs Thumper: 'Can we at least try? How about taking the doors off?'

Me: 'Ah...no problem.' facepalm.gif

Two doors off, and the couch still won't fit. facepalm.gif

Mrs. Thumper: 'Sorry, honey. Can we move the old couch back in?'

Me: 'No problem.' facepalm.gif

So Mrs. T goes out shopping and comes home with a six-pack of Widmer Oktoberfest wrapped in a yellow ribbon. thumb.gif

I love my wife. biggrin.gif

...Thumper needs to learn to say "No" much, much earlier... wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

...Thumper needs to learn to say "No" much, much earlier... wave.gif

With some women it's much easier to go with the flow.... Plus if Mrs Thumper is generally easy going, something like this every once in a while isn't that bad.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Bill

View Post

I say no a lot....

So far I am yet to get my way first. wink.gif

I'm just obstinate.

Not like a married guy gets laid, anyway. biggrin.gif

Quote Originally Posted by oldivor

View Post

With some women it's much easier to go with the flow.... Plus if Mrs Thumper is generally easy going, something like this every once in a while isn't that bad.

Yeah, but he could have gotten his beer himself without having to drive twice in rush-hour traffic, haul a couch, take off a door, and give up in favor of loading in a new couch... facepalm.gif

At that point, {censored} the beer - the missus owes you a really fun time on *both* couches... wink.gif