I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

My cat just spent two minutes parked right under the large screen TV watching Bob Ross explain painting.

Strangely, the Germans didn't dub over his show like they dub over everything else, including all the ads for Bob Ross painting instruction... confused.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hearafter

View Post

I don't get it... you get banned for "personal attacks" if you direct insults at another member, but a {censored}ing troll can post a song insulting members, and the mods laugh. idn_smilie.gif

It is what it is, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

vicariously through my single friends from now on. cry.gif

Happens quite a bit with the M word.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hearafter

View Post

I don't get it... you get banned for "personal attacks" if you direct insults at another member, but a {censored}ing troll can post a song insulting members, and the mods laugh. idn_smilie.gif

Might be worth dropping a polite line to a mod, being careful not to look like you're questioning their decisions (too much, anyway wink.gif ).

• Members

View Post

It's too late for me. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through my single friends from now on. cry.gif

Now you see why you were so useful to all of us married farts for so long. How could you betray us?? poke.gif

biggrin.gif

Then again, first kisses and no vows almost always = not-so-fun breakup on the back end...

Then again, vows don't stop that either, and add legal and financial consequences. biggrin.gif

Aren't I just a great morale booster for your bidness in two weeks? :wave:

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

Now you see why you were so useful to all of us married farts for so long. How could you betray us?? poke.gif

biggrin.gif

Then again, first kisses and no vows almost always = not-so-fun breakup on the back end...

Then again, vows don't stop that either, and add legal and financial consequences. biggrin.gif

Aren't I just a great morale booster for your bidness in two weeks? :wave:

Yeah... Thanks for that. I guess now wouldn't be a good time to tell you about my super-hot co-worker who has started stalking me in a serious way and how I've learned that I can master temptation with more aptitude than a priest at a Boy Scout Jamboree... facepalm.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Thrustin

View Post

Hey Bonoman,

Could you pleeeeeze reduce your sig size.

My computer is having trouble loading pages.

Never going to happen, my friend. I love my sig. It's like a visual history of the HCBF. Sadly, I can't even change it a little because apparently HC changed the sig rules at some point while I wasn't around and, as you've noted, mine is way too long, so if I try to change anything they're going to make me cut it down like a Jewish baby's penis at his bris. wave.gif

• Members

I'm pissed off. I got home from work today and Red had opened a letter that an old (female) friend had sent to me. She admitted to having a fit of jealousy, which is why she opened it. I told her that if she couldn't trust me, then she should probably think twice about marrying me. I haven't cheated on anybody since I was 16 and I don't plan on revisiting that scenario ever again (Jewish guilt is a killer). There was nothing lurid or inappropriate in the letter, and I knew she felt bad about opening it, but I'm still righteously pissed about it! {censored}ing chicks, man. Just when you think you've found a good one they go and pull {censored} like this. mad.gif

I'll be married in 11 and a half days. Yay me. rolleyes.gif

• Members

View Post

I'm pissed off. I got home from work today and Red had opened a letter that an old (female) friend had sent to me. She admitted to having a fit of jealousy, which is why she opened it. I told her that if she couldn't trust me, then she should probably think twice about marrying me. I haven't cheated on anybody since I was 16 and I don't plan on revisiting that scenario ever again (Jewish guilt is a killer). There was nothing lurid or inappropriate in the letter, and I knew she felt bad about opening it, but I'm still righteously pissed about it! {censored}ing chicks, man. Just when you think you've found a good one they go and pull {censored} like this. mad.gif

jealousy is an ugly thing . That sucks man

• Members

View Post

Yeah... Thanks for that. I guess now wouldn't be a good time to tell you about my super-hot co-worker who has started stalking me in a serious way and how I've learned that I can master temptation with more aptitude than a priest at a Boy Scout Jamboree... facepalm.gif

...pics or she doesn't exist. poke.gif

Sadly, I can't even change it a little because apparently HC changed the sig rules at some point while I wasn't around and, as you've noted, mine is way too long, so if I try to change anything they're going to make me cut it down like a Jewish baby's penis at his bris. wave.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

View Post

B'man, in all seriousness...what is your gut telling you about this marriage? Not the "this is good, that is not" balance of factors. Your gut instinct, yes or no: can you stick it out 50+ years with her and still love her?

Because the trust thing and your general mood about the wedding recently cause me concern.

It's normal to have second thoughts before a wedding. But listen to your instinct. I chose to overlook some warning signs before I got married, and it's made for some really excruciating times down the road.

• Members

I got screamed at multiple times today by an American woman too cheap to make a phone call or write a letter.

She has no idea how close she was to having me arrange for her exit in the company of a Marine and/or security guards with guns. biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

Mrs. T and I had home-made waffles with home-made cherry jam, pepper bacon, and Session Black Lager for supper last night.

Mmm...breakfast for supper...love.gif

"Well, I woke up Sunday morning, with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt...and the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad...so I had one more for dessert."