I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario (3/22/90)

Feel Like a Stranger

West L.A. Fadeaway

Easy to Love You

Beat it on Down the Line

It Must Have Been the Roses

This Could Be the Last Time

Picasso Moon

Don't Ease Me In

Scarlet Begonias

Fire on the Mountain

Samson and Delilah

Believe it or Not

Truckin'

drums

The Other One

Hey Jude Reprise

Dear Mr. Fantasy

Hey Jude Reprise

Sugar Magnolia

Baby Blue

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by el_duderino676

View Post

That's a {censored}in' travesty. Two bottles of Kahlua without any vodka to make it happy. frown.gif

And 1.75L bottles of Belvedere at Costco for $54.95 mad.gif

I think they've got 1.5L's of Grey Goose for even less frown.gif

I'd be happy just getting another 1.5L of Bombay Sapphire along with another bottle of Dry Vermouth and some blue cheese stuffed olives. Mmmm, dirty martini's.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

For the last several weeks, I've basically lived on 5-6 hours sleep, making a lot of it up on the weekend (sleeping 12 hours, taking a nap). It's not ideal, but I think my body's almost used to the routine now. It's going to become hard to break it. It's already getting difficult.

In other news. Looks like I'm the top candidate for WMG. They seem to want me in for another interview, which is odd, as I thought this was the final round. I don't believe I met with HR, though, so they may want to do that and cover benefits since I've no idea what their benefits package is and they don't seem to list it online mad.gif

I told the recruiter flat out that I'm basically wanting to see the package to see how much I'm losing as it's very rare that anyone's going to touch the benefits I get right now. It also plays into the salary I'm looking for. I'm hoping their benefits are better than I'm assuming. We'll see.

HIIT is good for breaking routines. wink.gif And making you want sleep...

Congrats on the almost-there! Bitch all you want about bennies, but I thought you wanted outta where you are. wink.gif

I mean, I get the negotiatin' thing and all, but... biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario (3/22/90)

Feel Like a Stranger

West L.A. Fadeaway

Easy to Love You

Beat it on Down the Line

It Must Have Been the Roses

This Could Be the Last Time

Picasso Moon

Don't Ease Me In

Scarlet Begonias

Fire on the Mountain

Samson and Delilah

Believe it or Not

Truckin'

drums

The Other One

Hey Jude Reprise

Dear Mr. Fantasy

Hey Jude Reprise

Sugar Magnolia

Baby Blue

What a great first show. For the most part, I'm not a big fan of late 80s/90s Dead, but that show has one of my favorite Baby Blue performances. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

And 1.75L bottles of Belvedere at Costco for $54.95 mad.gif

I think they've got 1.5L's of Grey Goose for even less frown.gif

I'd be happy just getting another 1.5L of Bombay Sapphire along with another bottle of Dry Vermouth and some blue cheese stuffed olives. Mmmm, dirty martini's.

Why go for the uber expensive stuff? Just get some Smirnoff or Gordon's and be done with it.

• Members

View Post

What a great first show. For the most part, I'm not a big fan of late 80s/90s Dead, but that show has one of my favorite Baby Blue performances. thumb.gif

It was really the Dear Mr. Jude-acy part of the second set that did it for me. I wasn't a fan before I went to see them so I really didn't know too many songs, but by the end of the show I was in love. Not enough to change my name to Xenia, buy a Microbus, and head off for a drug-fueled summer without showers, but enough all the same.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

It was really the Dear Mr. Jude-acy part of the second set that did it for me. I wasn't a fan before I went to see them so I really didn't know too many songs, but by the end of the show I was in love. Not enough to change my name to Xenia, buy a Microbus, and head off for a drug-fueled summer without showers, but enough all the same.

I can no longer stand the interminable na-na ending of Hey Jude. The last people I want to hear sing it are the Dead.

Well, actually, maybe Eminem, but the Dead are a close second.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good Dead show and Bobby's voice, but off days and Jerry's quaver sometimes get to me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

I can no longer stand the interminable na-na ending of Hey Jude. The last people I want to hear sing it are the Dead.

Well, actually, maybe Eminem, but the Dead are a close second.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good Dead show and Bobby's voice, but off days and Jerry's quaver sometimes get to me.

Meh, I'm more of a Jerry fan than Bobby. Bobby was ok, but it could just be that I like more of the songs that Jerry sang than those that Bobby did.

• Members

View Post

Meh, I'm more of a Jerry fan than Bobby. Bobby was ok, but it could just be that I like more of the songs that Jerry sang than those that Bobby did.

Hm.

Cassidy, Playing in the Band, Jack Straw, Throwing Stones, Sugar Magnolia, One More Saturday Night, Feels Like A Stranger, and, if done well, Victim or Crime... That stuff I just love. Part of it is I think I like Barlow better as a lyrics writer.

Jerry tunes were darn good, sure. Brown Eyed Women, Foolish Heart, Know You Rider, Casey Jones, Fire on the Mountain, and Franklin's Tower really get me when they do it well. But that's the music and lyrics...when you add in his voice, oy...

• Members

View Post

Hm.

Cassidy, Playing in the Band, Jack Straw, Throwing Stones, Sugar Magnolia, One More Saturday Night, Feels Like A Stranger, and, if done well, Victim or Crime... That stuff I just love. Part of it is I think I like Barlow better as a lyrics writer.

Jerry tunes were darn good, sure. Brown Eyed Women, Foolish Heart, Know You Rider, Casey Jones, Fire on the Mountain, and Franklin's Tower really get me when they do it well. But that's the music and lyrics...when you add in his voice, oy...

Agree to disagree. smile.gif

• Members

View Post

HIIT is good for breaking routines. wink.gif And making you want sleep...

Congrats on the almost-there! Bitch all you want about bennies, but I thought you wanted outta where you are. wink.gif

I mean, I get the negotiatin' thing and all, but... biggrin.gif

I may have to look into HIIT at times. I'd have to do that during the evening, though. I don't think I'd want to go back to work after a HIIT routine :p

Yeah, I do want out. I've got a possibility of transfer, though it's doing app support instead of systems where I've been for ages now. We'll see what they end up offering. I'll figure things out from there. The position looks good, though, and I like the team so there's no real concern there. Either position seems like it will lower my stress level, which would certainly be beneficial to me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hawkhuff

View Post

Just what is "meh" ?

Meh - the word that's sweeping the internet

MEH

1. (n.) A multi-purpose response, primarily used to imply a degree of indifference. Tone of voice and circumstance often implies a meaning. Can be used when you don't want to answer an awkward or embarrassing question, or if you just plain have nothing else to say, and you want the other person to interpret the "meh" however he/she chooses. As in: Q: "What do you think of my new dress?" A: "Meh." or Q: "What do you want to do tonight?" A: "Meh."

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

I bought some sandpaper today that was made in the UK. I thought only Canadians knew how to make that stuff...

What do you think the Brits have been using for dental care these last two centuries?

Zamfir runs fast

In other news, I started Deutsch class today.