I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

Uh oh. I don't know which WoW version it is, but I didn't know it had online capabilities.

I might get fired soon after I start work. biggrin.gif

If it's World of Warcraft (as opposed to Warcraft II or III), it's only online and there's only one version. It's also a monthly fee (or buying 60-day game cards at the store). The game comes with one month free. If it's Warcraft I, II and/or III, those are strategy games while WoW is a massively-multiplayer role playing game (like Everquest, but with better graphics). The Warcraft games can be online (player vs. player) or offline (you vs. computer).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

If it's World of Warcraft (as opposed to Warcraft II or III), it's only online and there's only one version. It's also a monthly fee (or buying 60-day game cards at the store). The game comes with one month free. If it's Warcraft I, II and/or III, those are strategy games while WoW is a massively-multiplayer role playing game (like Everquest, but with better graphics). The Warcraft games can be online (player vs. player) or offline (you vs. computer).

{censored}. Are you telling me I should research these things before I order them? mad.gifbiggrin.gif

Anyway, it was like $18...

Computer should be here tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Do you run into online problems if you can't play for a month at a time?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

ModmanKev is bored today, I see. biggrin.gif

Just trying to pad my post count and become a hall of famer while advertising a few of my products in the process... a little home brewed philosophical brain juice thrown in for good measure... biggrin.gif