I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

I've been getting my ass kicked with two summer classes in education, 2-3 aikido practices per week, and a weekly band rehearsal plus our first mini-gig.

Finally got some adequate sleep last night. 9 hours, baby... thumb.gif

I've been going the opposite way on sleep this week. To bed no earlier than midnight and attempting to still make my hour-long commute to get to work by 7. Needless to say, I'm glad I'm salaried as those attempts weren't so successful wink.gif

Not too oddly, I've had a pretty damn productive week.

I should have had at least one other workout but... I really should be more careful when walking up dry, lose dirt hills in sandals... carrying a crapload of stuff in my arms. My leg's wrapped, I dump hydrogen peroxide and neosporin on it at least once a day, screwed up my shoulder a bit (rotator cup area) My elbow took the blunt of the blow but the outside area of my knee got the nasty slide damage mad.gif

Shoulder's starting to feel better. The elbow's coming through well and most of the scraps are starting to fade. There's one nasty one that I've gotta keep an eye on rolleyes.gif

Hopefully I'll be back playing volleyball on Tuesday. I played pretty decently this Tuesday and, if I can get a decent setter that doesn't just set me when it's a salvage play mad.gif, I can probably get some good hitting going.

• Members

basic premise:

a mormon missionary somewhere in a southern hemisphere country (africa-south america) gets bit by a zombie. Since he needs medical attention he is sent back to salt lake city, utah, where he proceeds to die, then come back as a zombie, and infect his entire ward house, singles ward, etc..

the ending will be a showdown between the zombies and some rock bands.

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

I've been going the opposite way on sleep this week. To bed no earlier than midnight and attempting to still make my hour-long commute to get to work by 7. Needless to say, I'm glad I'm salaried as those attempts weren't so successful wink.gif

Not too oddly, I've had a pretty damn productive week.

I should have had at least one other workout but... I really should be more careful when walking up dry, lose dirt hills in sandals... carrying a crapload of stuff in my arms. My leg's wrapped, I dump hydrogen peroxide and neosporin on it at least once a day, screwed up my shoulder a bit (rotator cup area) My elbow took the blunt of the blow but the outside area of my knee got the nasty slide damage mad.gif

Shoulder's starting to feel better. The elbow's coming through well and most of the scraps are starting to fade. There's one nasty one that I've gotta keep an eye on rolleyes.gif

Hopefully I'll be back playing volleyball on Tuesday. I played pretty decently this Tuesday and, if I can get a decent setter that doesn't just set me when it's a salvage play mad.gif, I can probably get some good hitting going.

frown.gif

Feel better, man!

I'm not sure what a salvage play is, or what's wrong with a good set, but OK. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by greenshag

I am in the process of writing my first movie script....a zombie film with morons and musicians...

The Department of post-changing Redundance Department strikes again! biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

frown.gif

Feel better, man!

I'm not sure what a salvage play is, or what's wrong with a good set, but OK. biggrin.gif

I should know better. Basically a salvage play is when the ball was passed pretty crappy and the setter has to give you some really crappy set to try and hit.

FYI, volleyball - 3 basic contacts in order: pass, set, hit/spike.

I'm the hitter and the person setting the ball up for me to hit was doing only giving me crap stuff. Any time she had a good pass and could put up a good set, it was almost always to someone else that she knew better rolleyes.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

I should know better. Basically a salvage play is when the ball was passed pretty crappy and the setter has to give you some really crappy set to try and hit.

FYI, volleyball - 3 basic contacts in order: pass, set, hit/spike.

I'm the hitter and the person setting the ball up for me to hit was doing only giving me crap stuff. Any time she had a good pass and could put up a good set, it was almost always to someone else that she knew better rolleyes.gif

Hey, I wasn't born yesterday, I played amateur ball and 3 contacts. tongue.gif

+1 to C7. I think you have a non-team player who needs a good roll or a swift boot. biggrin.gif

• Members

I'm gonna need a bigger can of mace. frown.gif

Originally posted by 82Daion

The TK has hit triple nickels.

In number of pages, at least.

I wonder what will happen when the number of pages hits 666?

*hides*

Not for me. The TK is on page 444. tongue.gif