Pics?

BndGrl

• Members

I have them in my digital camera, but have to wait until I get home to upload them. I brought it to work hoping to hook up to my work PC but alas, the connectors are different sizes, as are the memory cards.

I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow.

• Members

I've got some but I'll have to post them later. We had some girls that "play for the same team" show up dressed like construction workers. Very detailed costumes down to the "tighty whities" and what goes into the TW's.

One of them got up and sang, decided she didn't want to get belt rash on my Wolfgang so dropped trow.

Man I love Halloween gigs.

• Members

Originally posted by ned911

I've got some but I'll have to post them later. We had some girls that "play for the same team" show up dressed like construction workers. Very detailed costumes down to the "tighty whities" and what goes into the TW's.

One of them got up and sang, decided she didn't want to get belt rash on my Wolfgang so dropped trow.

Man I love Halloween gigs.

Dude, that was you're 666th post-- on Halloween!

Spooky.

BK

• Members

We got a bunch of good pics from our Halloween show - put two albums of them on my bands website!

"The Witches Gone Wild Tour" (170+ witches) arrived to our show on 2 tour busses and a few limos and packed the place.

I'd post them here but theres so many good ones I wouldn't be able to limit myself!

Check em out at:

www.thebannedonline.com

• Members

I wasn't going to do this but I'm still completely bummed about my HILLARIOUS costume that no one "got." :mad:

Here's what I did...My shirt was on inside out, buttoned up wrong, my hair was all messed up, my make up was smeared all over my face, I had thongs hanging out of my front pocket, a red bra hanging out of my back pocket and a condom stuck to my butt. I was "The Next Morning." :D

I thought it was effin hillarious but apparently I look like that all the time because no one even realized I was in costume. :pout:

Here's a picture although you can't really see the detail so much in this pic but notice smeared makeup and thongs hanging out of the front pocket.

pa306029.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by BndGrl

Here's what I did...My shirt was on inside out, buttoned up wrong, my hair was all messed up, my make up was smeared all over my face, I had thongs hanging out of my front pocket, a red bra hanging out of my back pocket and a condom stuck to my butt. I was "The Next Morning."
:D

You should have said you were Courtney Love!

• Members

Originally posted by wheresgrant3

:eek:
It looks mighty cold up there!!!
:D

That was Memorial Day weekend and yes it was a little nippy. :D

Saturday it was pushing 60 degrees and in about a half hour the temperture dropped 30 degrees and snowed. We are used to it though and it's no big deal for mountain folk. :D

• Members

I guess it's not exactly the kind of gig most of you have in mind, but pics from our Halloween show should be up pretty soon here...

(Warning: man-in-a-dress-type content! It's maybe too much for work, or those trapped in the closet!)

www.lessvulnerable.co.uk

We also just spent this last Saturday in a pro photo studio having shots done for website & promo... :)

• Members

Originally posted by uitar9

Hey caveman, what syle music do you guys play

Credence

Bad Company

Joe Walsh

Tom Petty

AC/DC

Uriah Heep

Spencer Davis

SRV

Santana