Cover Song Challenge

6StringSling

• Members

My thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=1852329

has turned into way more of a debate/argument than I ever thought (gee, after 16 years in chat rooms and forums you'da thunk I'da learnt).

So I have an idea. Let's suggest some decent rock tunes that none of us have EVER played or TRIED to play. We keep the difficulty level in the moderate range - something with a rhythm that's not super easy or super difficult and a nice lead break that also not too easy and too difficult. We'll pick one and set a start date & time and a time limit. Then we'll have all non-participants judge who learned it the best in the shortest amount of time.

I'll throw out a couple:

On and On - MSG

Aqualung - Jethro Tull

• Members

I didn't see as much of a debate in the thread mentioned as I did just discussion based on past experiences people had and how they thought something would or should work.... kinda why I come to this forum.

Having a contest on who can learn Aqualung the quickest or best? It's all subjective.......... and someone here has played it for sure.

Besides it would take me like 4 months to learn all the flute parts note for note :poke: :wave:

Archived