Flyers You've Created

• Members

:eek:

Some awesome stuff here.

I like BS's.

I like the first Tidal Light.

Some are too "fussy/busy".

I agree with the comment that the font with the insect "lets it down" a bit. Being black, it also detracts from the insect, which ought to be the real feature. I wonder what it would look like with ice-blue edgey font?

GaJ

• Members

Wow. There are some great looking posters on here. Here is one I made a few months ago. Pretty basic.

LimelightFlyer3.jpg

Nice Poster. Hows the Cash tribute going for you? Limelights a pretty nice club, but the times I've been up there, (playing and none) always dead so far...... If anything can draw in Nashville though I bet you guys may.?!?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

A couple generics for two of my bands. (w.o the headers)I make up the file with the venue and date and e-mail it to my local Budweiser distributor and they put whatever advertising header they want on it and make copies. Saves a lot of money.

• Members
Great flyers. Question.
:confused:
Where do you get them printed, and how much does it usually cost? Diskmakers has a service, but the minimum numbers are way to high (and costly) for what I'm looking for.

I designed mine in Photoshop, and as said, The local Budweiser distributer does them for free for us since we allow them to put a header advertisement at the very top of them. I just create them for the specific venue/show and send them a jpg file telling them how many I need and they print them for me.

Archived