I don't understand musicians who don't know current music and artists!

New Trail

• Members

Top 40 radio is too painful to listen too, thanks to rap/hip-hop and tweenybopper pop, otherwise I might do so and be more hip to new music. I do listen to top 40 country- the music is hardly innovative but I might at least hear some good, substantial songs- and it's {censored} songs aren't as {censored}ty as the pop station's IMO. Think I'll check out the White Stripes though.

To satisfy the musician part of me, I listen to soul-jazz like MMW, John Scofield, Elastic, and anything by Robben Ford.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Crazy Bitch" would get us fired.

Almost every band around here does Crazy Bitch and the bar goes absolutely..well... crazy. Everytime that opening drum/guitar/singer yellin "Whoaaaa YA!" hits allllll the girls go wild and get up and start dancing. The floor could be bone dry and before the first verse hits it's slam packed.

Altho I don't see it going over well at a Bah Mitzvah (sp) lol

• Members

Almost every band around here does Crazy Bitch and the bar goes absolutely..well... crazy. Everytime that opening drum/guitar/singer yellin "Whoaaaa YA!" hits allllll the girls go wild and get up and start dancing. The floor could be bone dry and before the first verse hits it's slam packed.

Altho I don't see it going over well at a Bah Mitzvah (sp) lol

Its the song that the big girls play on the jukeboxes around here to dance to.

• Members

I would love to do " Gives you hell", I Do wonder how well it would go over in the clubs and restaurants we play."Crazy Bitch" would get us fired. If your band won't do new sfutt and it's what you want, maybe it's time to go.

We do Gives You Hell. Goes over very well. Last 2 gigs we've been able to get the crowd to sing the last gang vocal chorus thingie with us too. I'm sure the crowd will forget about the tune in a few months though.

Archived