seeking talent!

Kramerguy

• Members

First we need a booking agent, but we can't afford to pay you, so you will be compensated by exposure, we will list you on our myspace page as our booker.

Need someone to run our sound at shows, but we can't afford to pay you, so you will be compensated by exposure, we will list you on our myspace page as our audio engineer!

We also need someone to shoot live video footage for promotions, but we can't afford to pay you, so you will be compensated by exposure, we will list you on our myspace page as our videographer!

We need some gear rentals too, but we can't afford to pay you, so you will be compensated by exposure, we will list you on our myspace page as our equipment provider!

I like exposure gigs! See how it works for everyone involved?

:poke:

:D

• Members

LOL I always get a kick out of people offering "exposure" as a form of payment...the worst part though is how many bands I left (or got fired from) cuz one or more of the members actually bought into it and I just wasn't having it...

I (long time ago) got fired from a coverband for complaining about doing ALL free shows...

at the same bar. Every two weeks.

heh.

Archived