Ugh - getting a bad rep!!!!

mstreck

• Members

We were talking to people in the crowd between sets and a girl walks up to Amy and says "I think you are amazing" and before Amy can say "thank you", Tom says "Yeah, and she goes both ways, too!"

my singer would have slapped the s%^t out of me if i ever said that!

-PJ

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There you go again..... They are apt to tell you anything on why they wont go to a show. The reason doesnt matter ...they wont go to a show is the big deal. It could be somthing as simple as they need an excuse. Hell it could be anything. its not a public forum deal. People dont like to hurt other peoples feelings.. so when they give a reason for not turning out ,, you cant really take them at their word.

Rhat... I see your point, and obviously anyominity isn't prime on a forum like this. Still people like to vent, and Mike has always been a level headed guy. It doesn't take too much description to piant a picture of what's going on here. Anyone who offendeds or repels audience members is a liability. We had a keyboard sub a few years ago that was a fantatstic player, yet one of the most socially inappropriate people you'd ever meet. Things would come out of his mouth all the time, and he pissed off my band mates to no end, and offended many regulars who came into contact with him. He became a liability and I had to replace him. People like that are insecure, and the over compensate by using humor... sometimes crude humor. It's not good for business when you have an employee offending the customers.

Sure there are two sides to every story... but added up the previous posts about this player's committment and attitude (there's a history if you've been following it) well then it's pretty plain to me the guy is a good musician, but a band liability. These posts last for a day or two... drop off the first page and well slip into the nethersphere of BSWTB history banks.

• Members
There you go again..... They are apt to tell you anything on why they wont go to a show. The reason doesnt matter ...they wont go to a show is the big deal. It could be somthing as simple as they need an excuse. Hell it could be anything. its not a public forum deal. People dont like to hurt other peoples feelings.. so when they give a reason for not turning out ,, you cant really take them at their word.

Those particular comments came unsolicited. :idk:

Archived