Fakebook Question.

bigjd

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by bigjd View Post
So how can I invite all of the friends on our fakebook page to an event without having to select each one?
Awhile back I think someone has a way to do that posted in a thread,but I don't remember where.
This might be it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MUocu5S_Wo

I use Chrome and installed "Social Fixer". It does fix a lot of problems with facebook.

• Members

Use any web browser that allows you to enter script in the address bar (like Chrome).
Create your event.
Go to invite people.
Scroll the to the very last person (to load everybody into the invite window).
Paste the following into the address bar:

javascript:var x=document.getElementsByTagName("input");for(var i=0;i.type == 'checkbox') {x.click();}}; alert('Done, all your friends have been selected');
Note: you may have to re-type "javascript:" as some systems strip this out on paste
Wait a minute or so depending on how many people you need to invite... you will see that everyone is now selected.
Now you can hit send.

Note 2: All you will see in the event is that 50 people were invited. This will eventually show that everyone is invited. It just takes time.

• Members

This one worked! Thanx Man!
Let me know if you wanna get rid of your dmxis dongle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutha Goose View Post
Use any web browser that allows you to enter script in the address bar (like Chrome).
Create your event.
Go to invite people.
Scroll the to the very last person (to load everybody into the invite window).
Paste the following into the address bar:

Note: you may have to re-type "javascript:" as some systems strip this out on paste
Wait a minute or so depending on how many people you need to invite... you will see that everyone is now selected.
Now you can hit send.

Note 2: All you will see in the event is that 50 people were invited. This will eventually show that everyone is invited. It just takes time.

Archived