GIGSALAD........

race81

• Members

any one else using gigsalad???   We are signed up for the free portion....and have recieved two leads so far, but neither has panned out for us, (we were already booked).....is the upgrades worth it??  10-20-30$ per month depending on features and range.  tell me your experiences.

• Members

mstreck wrote:

What do you think the upgrade would do for you? 

The different fee levels give you different features like allowing you to post your bands url, phone number, FB page, post audio/visual samples, etc. So it basically sounds like you can do a much better job advertising your band and communicate with potential customers much more easily with the paid subscription.

• Members

Hi Folks!

I hate to intrude, but I came across this post and wanted to chime in. I saw a few posts going back and forth on the topic of GigSalad and GigMasters and I'd like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Rick Buckholz, and I'm on the Marketing Team at GigMasters.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding GigMasters and the benefits of our service. I can also provide you with the current client demand we're seeing in your area, for events that may interest you. If you have any questions at all, please give me a shout!

Thanks!

Rick Buckholz

rick@gigmasters.com

(203)803-1680

• Members

I have to wonder if the lack of traffic has anything to do with their dumb name. I know if I was a prospective client looking for a band and came across a site named "Gig Salad" I would think it's stupid and not take it seriously. At least "Gigmasters" sounds somewhat professional.

• Members

rbuckholz wrote:

Hi Folks!

I hate to intrude, but I came across this post and wanted to chime in. I saw a few posts going back and forth on the topic of GigSalad and GigMasters and I'd like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Rick Buckholz, and I'm on the Marketing Team at 
 I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding GigMasters and the benefits of our service. I can also provide you with the current client demand we're seeing in your area, for events that may interest you. If you have any questions at all, please give me a shout!

Thanks!

Rick Buckholz

rick@gigmasters.com

(203)803-1680

hi rick! get us more gigs!

But seriously... hope you stick around this forum and give your 2 cents on other "band" things not just gigmasters. I think you would be able to give a unique perspective on MANY things. Looking forward to your posts. 

• Members

Yes. They were real gigs, just not gigs we booked through the site. GM allows bands to "book" gigs through the site and pay them commission on them even though the gigs came from somewhere else. They don't really advertise that they do this, but they are in the business of taking commissions I suppose.

What you can't do with these gigs is fake a review, though. Those are all real

• Members

We did sign up a couple of days ago with gigmasters.....Have gotten one lead already, but they were askinf a couple of traditional jewish songs along with what we already do.......lol. We will see how things pan out over the next few months.

Archived