August 2012 S+D Acts Open Mic

joshmac

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was thinking of making a video of the Human Harmony Pedal.

Put Fraser in a big cardboard box with a stompbox in front and I will stomp it when I want a harmony.

Edit: Also, thanks man.

Double Edit: Post another Potts im up to 3 so far and am going to record another one when I get my guitar back

• Members

This doesn't fit the "open mic" category but I thought I'd post it. It was recorded live and then I just added a whole bunch of images of myself from when I was a kid, early music when I was a teen, my rock climbing days and some family...What the hell- watch it and you'll at least get to make fun of some mullets and {censored} :)

Feel free to borrow this arrangement..I can honestly say I dont think Ive ever heard anyone do this song this way. I currently do it a little faster with a capo at 2 now though.

[video=youtube;mxvIfppnzVY]

• Members

Hi guys,

Thanks Josh for opening up the song list a bit ... i just got the iPhone a few days ago so that was enough new stuff for me to learn without learning a new song too. Actually if it weren't for this thread i probably wouldn't even have made this first shot at a YouTube video. :)

And as you can see i've also been having fun with MIDI-controlled lighting. (The colors weren't so overwhelming when i first started setting the camera up and the sun was still shining in the window.)

And props to my wife's teddy bear sitting on the bed, that i used to hold up the iPhone. :lol:

• Members

If you submit something you can submit a song suggestion for next month's open mic too. Each month we will try and beat out number of video submissions.

How about taking three years (i.e. 1929, 1978, 2003) and you can pick any song from any one of those years?

Archived