August 2012 S+D Acts Open Mic

joshmac

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

/sarcasm on

There goes Schizo posting from his sponge bob lair again...c'mon man! How can any of us compete with that?

/sarcasm off

It's my thing, man... :) I will eventually take "The Bathroom Schizo" show on the road and shoot some videos in random bathrooms elsewhere...I just haven't done it yet.

Brian V.

• Members

Brian nice job man! Im so going to pick this song up. Yeah I'm digging the shower curtain too!

Thanks, man! It's such an easy song, and really fun to play. I bet if you loop a verse you can even do a crazy 60s guitar solo like in the version Tap released on "Break Like The Wind". I cut that part out for this version. :)

Brian V.

• Members

Ty sir! I used my new phone which records in HD. Full disclosure I had the lyrics on the table in front of me; I haven't had enough time to memorize them this week. Also full disclosure that was about the 4th attempt because the neighbor's dog kept barking, so I kept starting over.

• Members

He has his guit tuned down a minor third. Just adds a bit of a different dimension to a standard strummy chord song

OIC! Nice job by the way! Maybe I'll record something tonight at my gig. I'm wallpaper at this one tonight.

Archived