Volume Pedals

cmw

• Members

Well, in the end I opted for the Boss FV-500L. Primarily because of it's flexibility. There are at least three places in my rig where it would probably work well as opposed to the the FV-500H which has but one.

Now I'm just waiting on the UPS guy.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, in the end I opted for the Boss FV-500L. Primarily because of it's flexibility. There are at least three places in my rig where it would probably work well as opposed to the the FV-500H which has but one.

Now I'm just waiting on the UPS guy.

Congrats... :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Honestly ... when will this end. :facepalm:

What can I do to convince you that I'm just me?

I asked one goddamn question on the "internets" and 30 replies later I'm taking all manner of {censored} for the actions of some other guy.

Do I need to post a picture of my driver's license or something? You want my cell phone number? What's it gonna take?

Did any of you even look at Dror520's profile? Did you notice he lists his age as 16, which might explain the lack of eloquence, the repeated asking of questions that had already been answered? The general impatience that comes with being 16? If you must know ... I'm more than twice that age, married and a father of one, and I think I've carried myself appropriately.

I just don't know what else to tell you.

• Members

I've been using my Boss Volume pedal as an expression pedal. I have it linked to my G-Major's Global Output level and it works really well for swells and adjusting my stage volume on the fly. Since it's controlling a global parameter it stays active even when I switch presets. I don't have it running from full on to full off. I've only got it dropping something like 20db as it's smoother than way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Honestly ... when will this end.
:facepalm:

What can I do to convince you that I'm just me?

I asked one goddamn question on the "internets" and 30 replies later I'm taking all manner of {censored} for the actions of some other guy.

Do I need to post a picture of my driver's license or something? You want my cell phone number? What's it gonna take?

Did any of you even look at Dror520's profile? Did you notice he lists his age as 16, which might explain the lack of eloquence, the repeated asking of questions that had already been answered? The general impatience that comes with being 16? If you must know ... I'm more than twice that age, married and a father of one, and I think I've carried myself appropriately.

I just don't know what else to tell you.

Just tell us to {censored} off ;) Walters never does that lol

Archived