Digitech 2112

ambient

• Members

Yea at the moment I'm using a tonelab -> peavey classic 50/50

looking to upgrade to a good preamp and a good fx unit.

So the foot controller in the auction won't work with it?

sorry, didnt look at the auction. thats the one. i think you will be happy with this. does the 50/50 have an effects loop?

• Members

sorry, didnt look at the auction. thats the one. i think you will be happy with this.
does the 50/50 have an effects loop?

no it's just a stereo power amp.

To tell the truth I was looking at getting something like a MP-1 or a JMP-1 and maybe a G-major or something. But if this is good....who knows.

• Members

I got one a few weeks ago from Daddy's junky. $199 for this and the foot controller. I made them replace the encoders and the data wheel before I would buy it. I am quite happy with it.

I find that if you check that site daily and then haggle you can get a decent deal.

I want to get the upgrade chip, but in all honesty it's fine as it is.

• Members

I think my housemate had the 2101, might have been the 2112. Used it with a Marshall JMP-1 & big-arse Marshall poweramp & speakers, with a MIDI footcontroller. He loved it, but had to sell for money.

I wouldn't mind having an old Digitech rack effects unit. Right now I don't need one, but later in the year it'd be good.

• Members

no it's just a stereo power amp.

To tell the truth I was looking at getting something like a MP-1 or a JMP-1 and maybe a G-major or something. But if this is good....who knows.

you are in australia? how much to ship there? i have an ADA MP-1 i want to sell.... funny you should mention it.

Archived