Pictures of FRONT LIGHTS mounted on MAIN SPEAKERS?

• Members

A friend routed into the the top of his EAW LA325. He mounted a recessed cup like a sub has for a mid/hi cabinet pole. He has a short pole about 12" high that he puts the T-Bar on and it sits on top of the mid/hi cabinet. Sorry about not having pix but they are HIS cabinets, not mine.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

There are numerous ways it can be done. Do your speakers have fly points? If they do, you can use them to bolt a bar or pipe to the cabinet. Or you can make a wooden plate about the size of your speakers top, use velcro to secure it to the top and now use it as a platform for a flange to accept pipe, etc.

• Members

i used to put my pair of KintaX LEDs on top of the mains. To do so I got some heavy bases from a couple of mic stands and bolted the kintas to them. Then I just set them on top of the mains, run a tarp strap from one handle over the mic stand base and back to the other handle. Worked great!

I now put the kintas on the floor in the back, but I'm thinking about using the mic stand base on top of the mains approach for front lighting and moving the rest of my par cans to the back.

Archived