Behringer customer support...

• Members

All I am trying to say is that if someone is going to sell a product (pro-audio or otherwise) it should at least funtion realiably.

It doesn't have to be the best one on the market...but it should FUNCTION RELIABLY at any price.

That's all I'm saying. Am I wrong in thinking that?

• Members

All I am trying to say is that if someone is going to sell a product (pro-audio or otherwise) it should at least funtion realiably.

It doesn't have to be the best one on the market...but it should FUNCTION RELIABLY at any price.

That's all I'm saying. Am I wrong in thinking that?

You may be right in thinking that... Just don't expect it to be the reality when you go into the marketplace to purchase something.

Anyhow, I think Agedhorse was responding to Joe Techie's extremely limited view of what it takes to bring any product to market, and support it throughout it's lifecycle.

My place of business works closely with many manufacturers (heavy equipment) and is the direct importer of many foreign products, Asian included. If either us or any of our manufacturers saw above a 10% gpm; I can guarantee the champagne would be flowing.

--Sean

• Members

Originally posted by soul-x

Anyhow, I think Agedhorse was responding to Joe Techie's extremely limited view of what it takes to bring any product to market, and support it throughout it's lifecycle.

My place of business works closely with many manufacturers (heavy equipment) and is the direct importer of many foreign products, Asian included. If either us or any of our manufacturers saw above a 10% gpm; I can guarantee the champagne would be flowing.

--Sean

Correct.

10% GPM would be good for the MI industry as a whole. A look at the SEC filings of the publicly traded companies would fill in the missing info IMO.

Archived