Anyone know about these? NADY PFW12 wedge monitors?

• Members

Even if you didn't know anything about them,just reading the specs is about all you'd have to do to know that they don't offer much. Check the sensitivity rating. Actually,the boxes,while being particle board,are sturdy enough. So,if you can get some for little or nothing,they could be ok if you put decent components in them. Otherwise,look elsewhere. I just bought a brand new Sonic 12" monitor on Ebay for $79. Much better quality. BTW,what are you looking for and how many? I might have something suitable for you.

• Members

Thanks for the info guys, :D I wasn't really sure about nady products at all. I guess I'll just keep saving for some yorkville ones. :D Just picked up the Yorkville1624 snake last week. It will save me over 12 hours of driving in a weekend to go and rent it. Now that the boys are doing more and more shows, I figure 3 shows will easily pay for it. Plus saving me the driving back and forth to the city.

• Members
Originally posted by robare99

Thanks for the info guys,
:D
I wasn't really sure about nady products at all. I guess I'll just keep saving for some yorkville ones.
:D
Just picked up the Yorkville1624 snake last week. It will save me over 12 hours of driving in a weekend to go and rent it. Now that the boys are doing more and more shows, I figure 3 shows will easily pay for it. Plus saving me the driving back and forth to the city.

Like I said,you could have bought this Sonic for about the same price as a junky Nady PFW. ($79) My drummer needed a usable cheap monitor.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7345621256&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1 You don't have to spend more than the Nady's in order to better them. If you keep your eyes peeled and know what to look for you can get a monitor cab 10x as good as them for the same price or less.

Archived