Where can I find local musicians?

• Members

Need your experience here...lots of places online when I search but whats good? Looking for a backup female singer..KB's a plus. Central NJ.

Keyboards? Nick, you're breaking my heart - you never did give me a gig... now if you're looking for a chick singer who plays keys, I'll never get the call - ha ha! :p:lol:

• Members

try here, Central NJ Craigslist. Craigslist has essentially replaced all the Boston area musician wanted publications, it's probably the most popular place for musicians to find other musicians in Central New Jersey too.

I looked at Craigslist for North Jersey & I don't even see a "Musicians" section - am I missing it?

• Members

Keyboards? Nick, you're breaking my heart - you never did give me a gig... now if you're looking for a chick singer who plays keys, I'll never get the call - ha ha!
:p:lol:

lol. Not to worry. Jerzy is doing more original gigs as her career is starting to take flight so we're looking for a fill-in female voice. Believe it or not, I still keep your email in my back pocket for when a big gig comes along. But most of the stuff we're doing would still fall below your economy of scale. We do have a nice Forked River gig ... but what's that? 100 miles for you?

www.stillsmallvoice.info

• Members

lol. Not to worry. Jerzy is doing more original gigs as her career is starting to take flight so we're looking for a fill-in female voice. Believe it or not, I still keep your email in my back pocket for when a big gig comes along. But most of the stuff we're doing would still fall below your economy of scale. We do have a nice Forked River gig ... but what's that? 100 miles for you?

www.stillsmallvoice.info

Good deal, glad to know you've got me in the back pocket... :lol:

BTw - Forked River is a hike for me but not 100 miles... but if the pay is commensurate I go that far - ie, private party, wedding gig pay - not bar gig pay. :cool:

Archived