JBL SRX speakers?

• Members

Good... yes.

Crazy-low price... definately be sure they aren't hot, and have original components.

They are from a friend of mine who bought them new at a local retail outlet and has only used them a dozen times.

They are two way 15's and he wants $300 for the pair.. needs money bad.

What do you think?

• Members

You should be able to peak at the drivers by removing the jackplate. If they say JBL and they sound right, jump on it.

Well, like I said, I know this guy really well. He is a client of mine and he bought the speakers at a local retail outlet and has only used them a few times. I trust him totally.

• Members

Either the guy really likes you or is an idiot for selling them so cheap.

I'm sure the thought that the guy could really like me is staggering..but..

He is a great client. We have been working together for five years on a nearly weekly basis.

I am going to eyeball the speakers within the next couple of days and make sure they are what he says. They very well may be JRX and he may be confused. He's not a gear geek, he simply asked the retail music store what the best speakers were that they carried in stock..he said they were SRX speakers..

This is a guy that makes over 60K a year singing Frank Sinatra hits to Karoake tracks. With a Fender Passport PA.

Not a gear geek...

Archived