3 Humbuckers

maplebaby

• Members

Cool song - quite a flashback and well played.

I can't really distinguish the tone of the rhythm player's tone on the right, but for the 2 soloists I highly prefer the sound of the LP. It sounds fatter and rounder. But.. the PRS tone sounds more like Tom's original tone. Both are excellent.

• Members

really appreciate the feedback - agree that the PRS sounds more like the original tone. I'm not as good at recreating someone else's tone, but i do appreciate the kind words on the LP. Sincere thanks for taking your time to listen and give your helpful impressions.

• Members

Loved all three! Loved the band. Thanks for sharing. Excellent sound, excellent reproduction, incredible tone... Just can't say enough good things. How you found so many dedicated and incredible musicians and put them together like this? It's some sort of voodoo magic, I'm sure. Kudos.

• Members

thanks so much for the kind post and giving your time to check this out...appreciated! Everyone is around the Lexington area except the guitarist playing the blue PRS, Tom. He's a friend who came down from New Jersey to play the Boston tunes with us. Hope all is good your way, dale.

Archived