(DEAD)fx "I can't feel my Face" SUPER-FUZZ demo

• Members

hey all, first time poster but been a long time browser. I went ahead and asked the moderator Phil if it was cool to introduce my new pedal company, (DEAD)fx, and share the first offerings I've created with the community. This first one is a tweaked Super-Fuzz type circuit with some improvements made to the circuit for the modern player (no volume loss, +20dB volume boost on tap, adjusted mid scoop tone setting for less drastic scoop and changed frequency center to my taste for a more usable mid scoop sound, matched volume of the two tone settings, flat and scooped, for easy switching between settings and built into a tiny 1590a style enclosure) named the "I can't feel my Face" SUPER-FUZZ. Check out the first demo video courtesy of Livingroom Gear Demos. You can also go to my site at http://www.davidevansaudio.com/#!icfmf-superfuzz/pufv8 for more details. Let me know what you think! Cheers!

[video=youtube;w6lZQ_V0-oU]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This pedal sounds amazing and is the right size for just about any pedalboard. I'm pretty content with cascading mini clones of the Ampeg Scrambler and Dan Armstrong Green Ringer into other dirt sources at the moment, but may have to grab an I Can't Feel My Face at some future point.

Archived