Can't catch a break

• Members

Looks like the deal on the SR47 series tops,and subs is probably dead.My buddy wants $1500 for a pair of the tops,and $1200 for a pair of the subs.I told him that I felt $500 per box on four was actually more in line wih fair market value.Even then I have a hard time spending $2000 on 15 year old speakers,JBL or not.He said he would call me if he wanted to "give his {censored} away".I really don't thinkI'm out of line on this,but I'm not budging.I guess that I'll just sit tight,and see what pops up.

• Members

I picked up my pair of sr4719a for $450 a box. The guy stated out asking $600 each. Hang in there he'll come crawling back in no time. That's a fare offer you gave and he'll realize that once he gets lowballed a few times.... "Man I can get those all day long for $100 each"

• Members

If you want some badazz tops for rock music I have a pair of these for sale. They are some of the best sounding passive 2 way tops I've heard, built by RCF but with a Mackie badge stuck on them. These have a FULL 2" horn driver & weigh 73 lbs because there is a solid wood structure underneath the plastic skin.

This is a pdf, right click & save: http://www.mackie.com/pdf/art500_ss.pdf

• Members

If you want some badazz tops for rock music I have a pair of these for sale. They are some of the best sounding passive 2 way tops I've heard, built by RCF but with a Mackie badge stuck on them. These have a FULL 2" horn driver & weigh 73 lbs because there is a solid wood structure underneath the plastic skin.

This is a pdf, right click & save:

How would these compare to a set of SRX 715s? PM me some pricing info.

Archived