Al's KX Audio (KV2) KX12 powered speaker video review

• Members

Hey guys,

Here is a 10 minute :eek: video I made last night on my KX Audio KX12s. Sorry about the rambling on and the not always interesting visuals, but there is some good info (company history) as well as front, back and finish views. Enjoy!

Al

• Members

Nice job.

Thanks Bill. I probably missed a few details in the company history, (not easy to memorize all of it and remeber it while shooting) but found it very interesting to see how many companies George Crampera has worked for. From Yorkville, RCF, B&C and Mackie and creating a few companies himself. The 2 in KV2 actually stands for the company being the second business enture for Crampera and Vercelli. Nice to see another former RCF employee created 18 sound in Italy and that the woofers/HF drivers in KV2 boxes come from them. As for the measures KV2 takes to assure the least amount of distortion in KV2 products, I chose not to get into detail about that (so as not to appear to be talking out of my ass)- I had enough trouble trying to figure out how to explain power compression by example (on the spot). I couldn't believe I managed to talk for 10unscripted minutes... I do hate hearing myself talk in English however as French is my first language.I notice the end of many sentences sound like a question :-) I'll have to work on this.

Al

Archived