1965 Greco double cutaway

Buttcrust

• Members

Yes, that was at one time a stereo guitar, but the pickups just plain wore out. I had them rewound and that odd switch wired to turn the pickups off and on in various combinations, for varying the tone a bit, more bass, more treble, or all on at once.. I do not believe I can find another switch like that too soon, I've looked all over the net, supply houses...nothing quite like it.

• Members
Wow, you might create a new millennia dance craze with that one. Song Title: "Vintage Sounds from outer space baby".

I picked up my 1st guitar at age 8...I'm 61 now...I like to play the guitar, like that mostly, but with a bit of rehearsal can fake just about any style if I know what key the tune is in...lol

• Members
Wow, you might create a new millennia dance craze with that one. Song Title: "Vintage Sounds from outer space baby".

Jimi, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapp, Steve Miller, Johnny Winter, Pete Townsend, Alvin Lee, Billy Gibbons, Pete Seger and Les Paul...all "taught" me how to "guitar"...as well as John, George and Paul...and Carlos, Dwayne and Keef...lol... not bad teachers imho...

Archived