Summer NAMM Rumors????

tangerine

• Members

the need a microx based groove box. pc editing, performance features on the box.. that would kick ass.

I'd be very surprised if they haven't got some type (prototype) ideas running deep in their secret laboratories :lol:

If they had any sense, or at least listened to what people have been asking for, for the past year, they'd be fools not to react.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:cool:PX-330BK of new Privia, with the pitch bend wheel attachment as the model which designates stylish piano system as the base in rather unusual specification the shank. With the successor aircraft of the PX-3xx stand, it is the series which is conscious of stage use, but when you look at the specifications of the built-in rhythm and automatic accompaniment and those resist functions etc, as a stage piano of band use compared to, the combining which probably means that has supposed the concert use 1 at of electronic pianos. If privately many functions are sold, the one which is complete MIDI control function and the like, it is the air which also the demand for the band and DTM use it can unearth to do, but that probably is that does not aim excessively, although it can combine, also Privia first liquid crystal display and the like loads, it is wasted…. After it is we would like to expect to the improvement of touch, but there is no modification of hammer action itself kana? It is the repeated hitting efficiency whose excessive reputation is not good, but if the blurb is read, with mechanical it was not improvement of action, it reworked to the reaction of the sensor, how from the viewpoint of simulation of the raw piano the thing?….;)

• Members

:cool:PX-330BK of new Privia, with the pitch bend wheel attachment as the model which designates stylish piano system as the base in rather unusual specification the shank. With the successor aircraft of the PX-3xx stand, it is the series which is conscious of stage use, but when you look at the specifications of the built-in rhythm and automatic accompaniment and those resist functions etc, as a stage piano of band use compared to, the combining which probably means that has supposed the concert use 1 at of electronic pianos. If privately many functions are sold, the one which is complete MIDI control function and the like, it is the air which also the demand for the band and DTM use it can unearth to do, but that probably is that does not aim excessively, although it can combine, also Privia first liquid crystal display and the like loads, it is wasted…. After it is we would like to expect to the improvement of touch, but there is no modification of hammer action itself kana? It is the repeated hitting efficiency whose excessive reputation is not good, but if the blurb is read, with mechanical it was not improvement of action, it reworked to the reaction of the sensor, how from the viewpoint of simulation of the raw piano the thing?….
;)

Makes perfect sense to me. Especially the "rather unusual specification the shank".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The information posted isn't 100% correct. Full details will be at
www.priviapiano.com
on August 1st. Audio demos and hopefully video will be up at that time.

Mike Martin

Casio America, Inc

Uncle Buster here... I appologize about the misleading statement concerning the wheel on the left side of the keyboard. It is for bending pitch and not modulation. I believe I am correct on everything else I mentioned however. In any case, I'm sold and have already placed an order for the PX330. Currently, I've been enjoying playing my WK3500 (professionally). I imagine the new Privia will definitely be a step up. (I do hope that the new organ sounds on the PX330 are on a par with the exceptional "tonewheel" sounds of the WK. I also hope that the WK's rotary simulation DSP will be carried into the PX330's organ sounds as well). It's great having Mike participate in this forum. I personally believe that Casio's keyboard line is very much underated. (PS... I'm selling my Roland RD300GX to pay for my new Privia - that's how confident I happen to be about this new line of Privia pianos). I can't wait to get mine!!

• Members

The Great Bush Recession continues...
:facepalm:

Of course. In fact, it's gotten much worse now that we have an inexperienced hack in there now. All he can do is what they tell him via teleprompter.

Can't blame Bush anymore. It's ALL YObama now.

-Mc

• Members

Can't blame Bush anymore. It's ALL YObama now.

-Mc

Of course we can.

All those conservative talk radio idiots (you know, the ones who put all those crazy ideas in your head, like a "liberal godless society") - they were still blaming Bill Clinton for things 7 or 8 years after he left office.

Wait, why is this in the NAMM thread?

Archived