WAY O.T. FAME : Who deserves it the least?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by AfroRouge

p.s. that girl in the middle is dime a dozen in L.A. Literally.

surely :)

her breasts used to be bigger though (she had a reduction :rolleyes: ) and she has a very sexy appearance and attitude.

still, for almost all the pretty famous girls you can find 10 more pretty in the big cities here too! but it's the fact that every man wants them that makes them more hot!

• Members

Originally posted by AfroRouge

Kid Rock. Now THERE is an excellent choice. Did anyone see him "sing" the national anthem at the NBA finals? All the anthems in Detroit were embarassing, but his was especially bad (since Aretha Franklin was just sad).

Kid Rock - Agreed

Paris Hilton + Nicole Ritchie (Lionel's daughter - her claim to fame!) - WAY Agreed!

AC/DC - No friggin' way, man - they rock hard and they're still at it, give credit where credit's due

As far as Keanu goes (sp?) - I think he has made some decent contributions to the film world: Bill + Ted, Speed, Point Break, The Matrix franchise.

:cool:

• Members

Puff Daddy, should change his name to mumble daddy. Uh huh, yeah....Just what does this asshole do?

And I have to agree about Keanu Reeves. I laugh everytime I see him in a movie because he's so bad.

Then there's Aerosmith. Why are they still around? One of the suckiest bands of all time.

• Members

An Update--this proves my point. As arrogant and stupid as Dad. ;)

Jenna Bush, daughter of the President Bush, sticks her tongue out at the media Tuesday, July 20, 2004, as she departs Lambert International Airport in St. Louis for an appearance with her father in St. Charles, MO. The woman standing along sode of the limosine is a Secret Service agent. (AP Photo/Stephanie S. Cordle)

20040720MOSC102.jpg

• Members

Most of the people you've heard of aren't worth knowing about. People are famous primarily because they want to be famous; what they do usually doesn't matter.

-----------------------

For all the anti-American {censored} posted here go {censored} yourself.

• Members

Originally posted by Birdienumnum

An Update--this proves my point. As arrogant and stupid as Dad.
;)

They consider this to be "news"?

Wonder what this says about the press. Hey, the FCC might call it a jaw malfunction, too.

Originally posted by cybermooks

must...suppress....urge....to....reply....aw, screw it.

Went through some troubles to make it look like a signature, hm?

• Members

It's not anti-American to question the government and keep them in check, in fact, if you actually did any research on American history you'd see that's what true Americans have always done. The founding fathers are a great example. Imagine if they were all as uselessly complacent as most Americans are today and never questioned Britain? Go pick up "A People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn. You might actually learn something.

No, in fact the ONLY way to be truly patriotic is to keep an eye on the government, and question it when it's probably currupt. It's a disgrace that a bunch of greedheads have gotten in and have slowly convinced people that the patriotic thing to do is blindly support the president...that's a bunch of bull{censored}. It's a disgrace to everyone who's ever fought and died for this country, or given a portion of their life to serve this country. What's patriotic about not putting the work in to watch the people that have been elected (even though Bush wasn't really elected), and to not even say anything when you know the government is abusing the citizens? If you're not going to question the government out of "patriotism" you might as well go over to Normandy and piss on the white crosses of the dead US soldiers too, out of patriotism. Questioning the government isn't being insurgent or trying to destroy the country...I'm not against Bush and I'm not against all these things because I want to destroy America, this is my goddamned motherland and the land of my ancestors before the Europeans came over...no I'm against these things because getting rid of them will make this country better. But then, I'm going to venture a guess that you don't give a damn about the country as long as you're money is fine. You're one of them, probably a {censored}ing narc too...

So why don't you research, get informed, and think next time before telling me to go {censored} myself just because you don't like what you've heard. I'm not anti-American, in fact I'm apparently more of a patriot than you, you're the one hurting America every time you encourage people NOT to pay attention and to NOT have political discussion.

• Members

Originally posted by Yoozer

Went through some troubles to make it look like a signature, hm?

That's something I've noticed. When a person has something to say to me lately and they know the sides are very polarized on it, they either do something like this and try to hide it, or they follow it with something like namecalling...is it just me or does that just draw attention away from what actually got said?

I'd like to think when I go after someone it's my point that makes them feel like {censored}, not an insult tacked on at the end :D.

• Members

Cybermooks, I know I'm probably crossing a line but after being told to "go {censored} myself" I don't care if I offend you, so I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to tell us what company you were formerly a CEO of? I find it amusing that someone at the helm of a system that is currently destroying America is calling me unpatriotic. The irony.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be Phillip Morris, would you? That would just make this too much fun. And back on that vein about telling people not to question the government, when you say {censored} like that you have more in common with fascists like Hitler than anything American...

• Members

Potatohead you are a moron. Nowhere did I mention or oppose "questioning the government." You simply make that assumption, naturally only if it is a government you oppose. As for your Marxist "analysis" of the "system" it is a lot of bull{censored}.

I'm referring specifically to "targeting" the President and especially his daughters with pro Al-Qaeda sentiment. Anyone doing is a piece of {censored}, and again can go {censored} themselves. When they blew up the towers down here boy, they didn't differentiate between people like you and me.

Actually I was a CEO of a nonprofit organization helping people.

• Members

When they blew up the towers down here boy, they didn't differentiate between people like you and me.

Yeah but what is Bush doing about 911? Absolutely {censored}ing nothing. If you asked him where Bin Laden was he would reply with "who?". You should be angry that Bush used 911 as a diversion to invade Iraq.

Archived