Luke Ouellette... Whatever screen name you're using now...

LordOVchaoS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm wondering if Luke Ouellette isn't really Dark Aegis ......why you playing games man? you were all the pm's when you wanted to deal, now nothing.

SEND THE {censored}ING GUITAR OR SHIP MINE BACK

And if you have shipped it at least say something or a tracking# you've had the washburn for three days now.:mad:

• Members

if any of you dudes live in jersey, and ANYONE on this board has his address, why isn't anyone doing anything? c'mon, i don't even know any of you weirds, and i would totally go out of my way, even if it meant driving like 2 hours, to this dweeb's house to get all yr {censored} back for you. probably piss on his carpet as well.

• Members

if any of you dudes live in jersey, and ANYONE on this board has his address, why isn't anyone doing anything? c'mon, i don't even know any of you weirds, and i would totally go out of my way, even if it meant driving like 2 hours, to this dweeb's house to get all yr {censored} back for you. probably piss on his carpet as well.

your right:confused:

• Members

dude vh dark is a good guy! he is really standup! look at his refs! over on UG... i don't think there is anyone better to deal with over there!

This man. hes a good guy. He is a busy dude and sometimes shipping does take a few days longer. Hes real nice guy tho.

dont worry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived