Luke Ouellette... Whatever screen name you're using now...

LordOVchaoS

• Members

Send my {censored}ing pedal!!!

If he does not answer me may all who have been {censored}ed over by him join me in prosecuting him.

http://www.ic3.gov/

If we all file a complaint it will no doubt add up to more than it takes to be a felony and his ass will be the property of his cellmate who I hope is hung like a horse.

If this doesn't work other things may follow. I have family that lives near enough to him to drive to his house and get my stuff for me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

need any information for the complaint? because i have ALL of luke's useful information.

I have his name, address, phone number, and my money order reciept. My complaint is already filed, I suggest you do the same since he screwed you out of more money than he did most of us.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

You got {censored}ed too?

yes he is trying to scam me as we speak. i cant believe someone would do this to another human being! u have to have no conscious.... no morals. he just sent me a fake tracking number. if i dont get my money from him tomorrow i going to involve the police. i have all his info.

• Members

i think everyone should throw Luke's name into their signature especially if you post outside of the classified forums to help get the word around, that might save another persons ass, deals do go down outside of classfieds, you never know he could be working pm's through other sections now

• Members

i think everyone should throw Luke's name into their signature especially if you post outside of the classified forums to help get the word around, that might save another persons ass, deals do go down outside of classfieds, you never know he could be working pm's through other sections now

agreed!

• Members

So I avoided this guy. He offered me his DL4 and wouldn't provide pics. He gave me some story about how he sold a MM4 on ebay, and then the name he gave was fake. And then he offered to sell me the MM4, and I called him on it, and he was all "oh that was my Keeley MM4 on ebay" so I checked ebay and there was no Keeley MM4s sold on ebay recently, and I called him on it.

This was before I saw all of these threads, I'm glad I got a bad feeling about him, or I would have been out some cash.

• Members

That sucks. Some people are real {censored}ing scum bags and need their teeth knocked in. Feel free to add Scott Donald (Scott Christopher Donald) of Millbrae, California (San Francisco bay area) to the list of thieves to never deal with! The guy has owed me a 4x12 cab since April of 2006! These people must be serious sociopaths to just shrug off how they blatantly steal from people.

• Members

That sucks. Some people are real {censored}ing scum bags and need their teeth knocked in. Feel free to add Scott Donald (Scott Christopher Donald) of Millbrae, California (San Francisco bay area) to the list of thieves to never deal with! The guy has owed me a 4x12 cab since April of 2006! These people must be serious sociopaths to just shrug off how they blatantly steal from people.

damn that sucks bro, people think they can just get away with it, heartless {censored}s

• Members

I've added the two fools to the NOT to do business with in my sig, as well as Scott. People like that are crazy. It's not like it's enough to be worth while, but as long as law enforcement is uncaring or ignorant to online scamming in this manner, it will remain a problem. It's not like someone fooled me and I should have known better -- This guy was the bay area representative for the company in question when they were in business (he worked there). He had pictures of the 4x12 cab (there are only 8-10 in the world -- I have two of them, a guy in Germany has 4 of them and another guy has 2 more, and this guy had the one he drove around with to demo it).

Anyway, he just made excuses over and over, until he finally just figured "{censored} it" and didn't bother any longer. Before he pulled this {censored}, I even was offering him a job to work from home, remotely, starting at $60K a year (and I knew he was seeking a job at the time as an admin/programmer). Just utterly retarded people. They'd risk their reputation, freedom and even their physical well being and life in some cases where they deal with other crazy people, all for what a few hundred dollars or maybe a couple of grand on a larger scale? It's ridiculous. Anyone can work at Burger King and earn that much in a month or two. Sadly, everyone that does get caught scamming don't get ass raped in jail... too bad.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

guys,

i just found this thread through a google search, thus i went ahead and joined the HC forums to post this reply (long time lurker around here anyway...might as well join the forums). Im a member over at the gear page, and also the TDPRI

ANYWAY :

This Ouellette guy scammed me out of a pedal....we were supposed to trade... i shipped mine, he never shipped his. I know he got it because he asked me to autograph the pedal b/c i play in the johnny hiland band, then a few days after he got it, he emailed me thanking me for signing it for him.

So i contacted the state police, they got me in touch with the local dept for north stonington, and now they're working on recovering my gear from him.

They're supposed to call me back tomorrow or the next day.

I think his real first name is Lance, and i think he's about 18-19 years old. The detective i spoke with said "yea, i think theres a young kid just out of highschool around that area named ouellette".

Other info i have :

This ouellete guy contacted me through an aol email (risingtide2574@aol.com), and his phone number is listed under "david ouellette", which i figured out from a switchboard.com search.

Bottom line is : if this guy has scammed you, dont just let it go. Call the cops , and also report it to the IC3 site. Its punks like this that ruin safe/friendly gear trading over the net.

I'll update my situation as it further progresses

take care,

solon

• Members

i called the cops in his town too. they did nothing. :mad: they told me "ill call you tomorow"............. sure u will :mad:

guys,

i just found this thread through a google search, thus i went ahead and joined the HC forums to post this reply (long time lurker around here anyway...might as well join the forums). Im a member over at the gear page, and also the TDPRI

ANYWAY :

This Ouellette guy scammed me out of a pedal....we were supposed to trade... i shipped mine, he never shipped his. I know he got it because he asked me to autograph the pedal b/c i play in the johnny hiland band, then a few days after he got it, he emailed me thanking me for signing it for him.

So i contacted the state police, they got me in touch with the local dept for north stonington, and now they're working on recovering my gear from him.

They're supposed to call me back tomorrow or the next day.

I think his real first name is Lance, and i think he's about 18-19 years old. The detective i spoke with said "yea, i think theres a young kid just out of highschool around that area named ouellette".

Other info i have :

This ouellete guy contacted me through an aol email (risingtide2574@aol.com), and his phone number is listed under "david ouellette", which i figured out from a switchboard.com search.

Bottom line is : if this guy has scammed you, dont just let it go. Call the cops , and also report it to the IC3 site. Its punks like this that ruin safe/friendly gear trading over the net.

I'll update my situation as it further progresses

take care,

solon

Archived