Luke Ouellette... Whatever screen name you're using now...

LordOVchaoS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah half the stuff he posted on craigslist is mine the digitech chorus, digitech dan donegan and ns2.

That's got to be infuriating. The fact the police often do nothing and care not, doesn't help matters in cases like this. Unfortunately, I don't believe in karma, and this guy will probably win the lottery.

• Members

As a former LEO, let me offer some advice-

Try and call the guy's local PD and ask for the Detective Sergeant (you can often find the roster on the Dept.'s website, so ask by name if you can.)

Tell the Det.Sgt. that this guy is a serial felony offender, and you have enough personal information to make tracking him both possible and easy. Be sure to point out that the $$ amounts are quite high; in fact, the guy with the worst bite out of him will be the best person to call.

If possible, have a ready list of other complainants and their info to give; make him realize that you've done most of the groundwork for him already. :)

Be polite, and check back every other day. Squeaky wheel, don't you know.

• Members

Well guys, if he ever scams me I will be sure to replentish all of your goods and then some when im finished with him. My mom is a highly respected lawyer and is on the FBI, so if he ever scams me (I kinda hope he does) I will make him pay dearly for my family here on HC. Actually why dont one of you guys hit me up in a PM with some of his personal information (as much as you know) and I will ask my mom to check him out at work. Thanks my friends,

-Jon

• 1 month later...
  • Members

im in the middle of getting ripped off too. only this one is from a well known and trusted forum member called Zlandicar (Tom Steele). i paid him $600 for a guitar plus $50 for shipping, then he magically disappeared. he also ripped off 11 people on ebay. i messaged them all and told them to report him to IC3.gov along with my complaint. he lives (or lived) in Niceville, Florida and im in Canada so going to his house personally is kind of hard. all of you people who got ripped off, i know exactly what you feel like; words cant express it. i would give another $650 for 5 minutes alone with this scumbag. its not even the fact that i dont have the guitar, its more the fact that this worthless sack of {censored} flat out lied to me the whole time saying its in the mail. is there no way a mod can make a sticky post with all the thieves names in it so people can just refer to that thread before making a trade?

• Members

aw man! a weapon? that sucks! dude and the noise suppressor is a valuable pedal! i would die with out mine! my pups running through a ds-1 and an rp7 scream.... and cause a lot of feed back!.... so i you want DA i will help you! we're not to far away... you just outside pittsburgh right? im just below cleveland... we can take a roatrip! as loong as i get to play the weapon after we get it!

Archived