Is this a scam?

rlm297

• Members

He sent me his eBay username and I was able to browse his feedback and verify through messages on eBay that it was, in fact, his username. So, I made the sale, and just received payment via PayPal. I will ship with delivery confirmation.

Thank you for everyone's advice. Although I've done business on here and eBay, I typically don't see people interested in pedal lots. But this guy is legit.

• Members

USPS Delivery Confirmation works too. It is cheap.

No. Delivery confirmation doesn't prove what address the package was shipped to, just that it was scanned as it left the driver's package. It helps, but it's not flawless on a large deal like this. Also, many drivers leave packages at the door step with delivery confirmation where they can't do that with signature confirmation. It guarantees the person accepted it.

• Members
He sent me his eBay username and I was able to browse his feedback and verify through messages on eBay that it was, in fact, his username. So, I made the sale, and just received payment via PayPal. I will ship with delivery confirmation.

Thank you for everyone's advice. Although I've done business on here and eBay, I typically don't see people interested in pedal lots. But this guy is legit.

keep us posted, im interested in hearing how this plays out :thu:
i want to hear the happy ending :phil:

Archived