A whole pile of glittery pedals, many on the cheaps!

NITEFLY182

• Members

So here is the deal. Lots of pedals here. $5 shipping on any quantity of pedals. For each extra pedal you buy, take $10 off the total price (buy two take $10 off, buy three take $20 off, etc...)

Flanger V

Based on a vintage Ibanez flanger

Features controls for modulation width, regeneration, and two modulation rates selectable via footswitch. You could set one slow for chorusy tones and one fast for vibrato. Or you could set one for lazer speed and another for a really slow sweep. Its really whatever you like :thu:

True bypass

18v operation for high headroom

Purple glitter enclosure with red knobs.

$180

P1010583.jpg

Basic Audio Fender Blender. All original spec components. Switches for true bypass and octave on/off. Tone boost is always active which is for the best IMO. This pedal sounds really pissed and awesome $190

P1010572.jpg

Highway 89 Fuzz. This is supposed to sound like a Dr. Z Route 66 but I think its more like a tonebender with control over bass and treble and a whole lot of gain. Does great rock tones with ease and you can control the gain from your volume knob pretty well. $100

P1010580.jpg

Hybrid One-knob Fuzz. One OC140 germanium and one NOS BC109 silicon. Knob controls volume. Pretty gainy and thick. Great raunchy fuzz. $100

P1010567.jpg

• Members

hi !

is the blue Hybrid One-knob Fuzz with one OC140 germanium and one NOS BC109 silicon transistor your Beast Egg Fuzz ????

and how can i buy your pedals???? i will buy at least 3 !!!

i live in Vienna, Austria, in Europe ! what do you need ???
do except paypal??

can't wait to hear from you!!
all the best !
bye, ralf

• Members

Free bump for the master broken pedal builder.

If you want something that works, don't buy this guy's pedals.

Yeah bye bye. I will bet serious cash this retard put the wrong power supply in or some other form of stupidity and is now pissed that nitefly isn't dumb to replace a pedal that worked when he got it.

• Members

Free bump for the master broken pedal builder.

If you want something that works, don't buy this guy's pedals.

Really? You bull{censored}ted the entire community with your thread, AND via your eBay listing.. And you do this too. Your mom realllly should have swallowed you.

Free bump for Dave. {censored} you noimnothim.

Archived